Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I love AAMB

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 pm

its all there for you baker, i have brought the thread back up for you to read over, it doesnt bother me, im just merely making the point to you, that i dont make accusations up!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Yes, you're being a c**t Baker. I don't know what's gone on, but you've obviously upset Milly, and then as soon as others come in backing what Milly has said, you jump on their backs.

I'm not sniping, I'm trying to stop the f*cking stupid arguments going on in this thread.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Dafydd wrote:Yes, you're being a c**t Baker. I don't know what's gone on, but you've obviously upset Milly, and then as soon as others come in backing what Milly has said, you jump on their backs.

I'm not sniping, I'm trying to stop the f*cking stupid arguments going on in this thread.

i have made my point, and backed it up with quotes from baker enough said!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm

milly44 wrote:
Dafydd wrote:Yes, you're being a c**t Baker. I don't know what's gone on, but you've obviously upset Milly, and then as soon as others come in backing what Milly has said, you jump on their backs.

Which thread is it?

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Yes please enough said......no more bitching its suppose to be acharity game plus if the bigger charity game goes ahead Wayne Nash will think one of the messageboards are playing the Jacks!!!!! :o :o :o :o :lol:

OK PLEASE CAN WE CUT ALL THIS NAME CALLING OUT especially certain ones there are ladies on here, THANKYOU.

milly44 wrote:its all there for you baker, i have brought the thread back up for you to read over, it doesnt bother me, im just merely making the point to you, that i dont make accusations up!

I didn't say you made the accusation up, Claire brought it up saying I disrespected your mother which was only in fact a 'your mother' joke which is BANTER because at the point I said it to you me and you got on fine and your response was " she said your balls hadnt dropped yet.... :lol: " therefore meaning you were hardly affected by it.

I don't mean any harm on here, ever, I never abuse any poster maliciously yet all I receive is abuse.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 pm

well well well, you gotta see where everyones coming from baker, people dont have a go for nothing :o

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:OK PLEASE CAN WE CUT ALL THIS NAME CALLING OUT especially certain ones there are ladies on here, THANKYOU.

I take it your not refferring to me then Annis :?: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:58 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:OK PLEASE CAN WE CUT ALL THIS NAME CALLING OUT especially certain ones there are ladies on here, THANKYOU.

I take it your not refferring to me then Annis :?: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Jayne I am and prob a others others peeping on here :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:59 pm

baker wrote:
milly44 wrote:its all there for you baker, i have brought the thread back up for you to read over, it doesnt bother me, im just merely making the point to you, that i dont make accusations up!

I didn't say you made the accusation up, Claire brought it up saying I disrespected your mother which was only in fact a 'your mother' joke which is BANTER because at the point I said it to you me and you got on fine and your response was " she said your balls hadnt dropped yet.... :lol: " therefore meaning you were hardly affected by it.

I don't mean any harm on here, ever, I never abuse any poster maliciously yet all I receive is abuse.

i know people on here well enough to know whos joking and whos an attention seeking.
not saying which one you are, i cant decide :? :roll: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:02 pm

Dafydd wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Which thread is it?

it was a thread from a FEW WEEKS BACK mate.
brought it up to show baker.
i had to stick it back into trash again as baker affends more AAMB posters than just me.
and dont want others jumping on his back when they read it :)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 pm

:lol: :lol: Fair enough then. I've said my piece, so I'll just leave it now. Can't be arsed arguing tonight.

Just got my results and I'm defo in university come September! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Milly what position you playing Wednesday?

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:04 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:Milly what position you playing Wednesday?

Spongeboy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

Spongeboy :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:o :lol: :lol: Now now Jayne

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm

im versitile ;)
iv played all over during my footballing years, but wont go down the road of blowing my own trumpet :lol:

so probably will be sat there with number 18 on my back and come on to kill time ;)

Dafydd wrote::lol: :lol: Fair enough then. I've said my piece, so I'll just leave it now. Can't be arsed arguing tonight.

Just got my results and I'm defo in university come September! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

well done mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

rob wrote:
Dafydd wrote::lol: :lol: Fair enough then. I've said my piece, so I'll just leave it now. Can't be arsed arguing tonight.

yep well done stalker ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:09 pm

baker wrote:
claire wrote:
baker wrote:Well whoever said that needs to get a life because I don't even know Milly!!

Christ, what a joke some people are.

You are the one that made personal comments about his mother, yet you have the nerve to call others a joke!!! Unbelievable!!!

Go on then, prove that I did.Just shows the kind of people you get on this forum, doesn't it.

It has been prooved JOKE or NO JOKE

Baker i didnt get involved before now but you have been prooved a liar - I remember actually replying to you very politely all the way through that thread - but the "Mother" "JOKE" joke went to far - WAS not funny and I made a comment about it for my own reasons. SO IMO not a joke in Milly's opinion not a joke - so 2 against one simple equastion NOT A JOKE!

You may or may not be 18 - im not sure if you think you are bigger than you are but you come acorss as a little shit stirrer - I warned you before about thinking about what you type instead of gobbing off then playing the "victim".

BUT you do not listen - again as told before YOU post - you be prepared foir any kind of backlash!

OH and remember what you say because in this one thread you have gone from -not knowing Milly or his family - and never posting anything about them - to "it s a joke"

Baker it has backfired and your the joke on the board - i could not give a toss where you post here or CCMB but pople form opinions of postings and you need to remember this - you will come across these people away from the keyboard and then you need to back up your gob!

But if you do carry on all i can say is thanks - I work with 5 yr old kids and YOU actually help me realise i do a bloody good job day in day out with them because they have more intelligence when having an argument in the playground!

Enjoy your game tomorrow if you turn up - personally i think your even more dumb if you do - any tackle made against you is going to be shouting "revenge" for you opening your mouth on AAMB and personally i think if you do play you will ruin the atmosphere!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 pm

yes dont worry about daffyd getting into college ignore him why dont you 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol:

WELL DONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And Milly you best behave coz i will get the ref to red card you whilst ur sat on the bench!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:11 pm

Well done fella. :ayatollah:

[/quote]
i have made my point, and backed it up with quotes from baker enough said![/quote]

Which thread is it?[/quote]
it was a thread from a FEW WEEKS BACK mate.
brought it up to show baker.
i had to stick it back into trash again as baker affends more AAMB posters than just me.
and dont want others jumping on his back when they read it :)[/quote]

Um Molly tooooooooooooooooo late :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dont delete my thread to me ages to type as well ! and i am polote throughout but i think my points may help Baker realise a few things! :lol:

milly44 wrote:
rob wrote:

yep well done stalker ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers lads (and lasses :lol: ):D

Milly, I stalk you at select times, and select times only :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 pm

Well Done :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Jez, you got it spot on. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Jez wrote:
personally i think if you do play you will ruin the atmosphere!

Well I apologise I'm going to set up so many goals, not my fault :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Guys this is just a friendly game, Baker is a kid threatening him is bang out of order.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:03 pm

baker wrote:
claire wrote:
You mean English.

I'm off to work now, but I will personally go through every single post of yours to find it. I'm sure it got deleted at the time though, but I will look when I get back. I shall also ask Milly what was said. It will obviously be stuck in his memory as it was about his mother. I can't remember exactly what was said, but remember it being offensive.

No problem, it wasn't deleleted that's your cover up obviously.

I really would never disrespect someone's mother so this is very insulting that i'm being accused of this.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Who is the joke now Baker?!?!?! How very insulting to be accused of something that you actually did!!! I guess I've been proven to be right!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:06 pm

baker wrote:
claire wrote:
baker wrote:Well whoever said that needs to get a life because I don't even know Milly!!

Christ, what a joke some people are.

You are the one that made personal comments about his mother, yet you have the nerve to call others a joke!!! Unbelievable!!!

Go on then, prove that I did.

Just shows the kind of people you get on this forum, doesn't it.

Clearly you are the joke!

Point proven!!

And, what are you insinuating about the type of people on this forum??? :lol: You are the liar, NOT ME!!