Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I love AAMB

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:25 am

I'm only winding you all up about the footy match, don't get me wrong this forum is fantastic.

Remember though lads, this is a friendly and I have a good footballing career to look forward to so therefore I'd prefer to have my legs still attached after the game
:lol:

Re: I love AAMB

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 am

baker wrote:I'm only winding you all up about the footy match, don't get me wrong this forum is fantastic.

Remember though lads, this is a friendly and I have a good footballing career to look forward to so therefore I'd prefer to have my legs still attached after the game
:lol:

we'll see!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:36 am

You're very lucky I'm not playing then aren't you!!

I may not have reached the dizzy heights of football but I managed to play centre back for the Cogan, Grange Quins, Fairwater and Penarth Town over the years at a fairly decent standard.

You'd have been in my pocket from the first time I kicked you!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:42 am

greg all i hear about is his high standard of football hes played at :lol:
i wont go through my playing career, i dont have to prove myself on a message board :lol:
i would enjoy being your centre back partner for this one!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:58 am

milly44 wrote:greg all i hear about is his high standard of football hes played at :lol:
i wont go through my playing career, i dont have to prove myself on a message board :lol:
i would enjoy being your centre back partner for this one!!

I've played against his type (but better) and they're all the same. Mouthy little gobshites who can talk the talk, but after the first challenge goes in - can't walk the walk. Or walk at all :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:08 am

Just kick the heck out of 'em and see CCMB explode, invaders here slating AAMB :mrgreen: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 am

I'm your number one fan, so i'll be watching.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:37 am

Baker your a traitor, you even travelled to wembley on one of our forum buses!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:39 am

Hey BigGwyn

Heard your good with first aid? please come along we may need you ur help for loads of injuries :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:59 am

ive got some spare crutches for baker if he wants them. :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:53 pm

FISH. wrote:Baker your a traitor, you even travelled to wembley on one of our forum buses!!

I don't favour either of the message boards's, i was asked NOT to play for AAMB by one of the AAMB forum posters. Initially I selected AAMB first.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:56 pm

baker wrote:
FISH. wrote:Baker your a traitor, you even travelled to wembley on one of our forum buses!!

I don't favour either of the message boards's, i was asked NOT to play for AAMB by one of the AAMB forum posters. Initially I selected AAMB first.

Baker you are playing for CCMB get off here

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:
baker wrote:

Baker you are playing for CCMB get off here

I KNOW I AM.

But I use both forums because I enjoy both of them!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Mr Davies wrote:You're very lucky I'm not playing then aren't you!!

I may not have reached the dizzy heights of football but I managed to play centre back for the Cogan, Grange Quins, Fairwater and Penarth Town over the years at a fairly decent standard.

Are you not coming then - Always room for more ;)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:20 pm

I'm aware of that.

You'll just make AAMB look like a bunch of scum if you're idea of a friendly game is snapping an 18 year old guy.
:D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Dobbin wrote:

Are you not coming then - Always room for more ;)

I really wanted to come, but my ex-mrs changed the plans for my daughters birthday on Tuesday, so I have to take her out on the Wednesday instead!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:24 pm

baker wrote:

I'm aware of that.

You'll just make AAMB look like a bunch of scum if you're idea of a friendly game is snapping an 18 year old guy.

Haha, you're bottling it already mate. :lol:

We're not scum and I'm not a thug, 'm just adept at playing Centre Half and I know how to keep mouthy strikers in my pocket. I tackle hard and 90% fair.

And, theres no such thing as a friendly!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
baker wrote:

I'm aware of that.

Haha, you're bottling it already mate. :lol:

We're not scum and I'm not a thug, 'm just adept at playing Centre Half and I know how to keep mouthy strikers in my pocket. I tackle hard and 90% fair.

And, theres no such thing as a friendly!!

I'm not bottling it it at all, I have nothing to bottle its just a friendly for me playing with a few mates :-)

If your tackles are hard and fair then fine, but if they're to "break my legs in two" and to make sure "i don't walk again" then you need a trip to the doctors buddy because that is very sick.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 pm

I said 90% fair!!

And what are you on about me being sick?? Are you telling me that players don't intentionally kick Messi, or Rooney, or players like that?? Of course they do. It's part and parcel of the game.

Stop moaning and get on with it.

Oh, and you can stop shitting yourself - I'm not even there!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Mr Davies wrote:I said 90% fair!!

And what are you on about me being sick?? Are you telling me that players don't intentionally kick Messi, or Rooney, or players like that?? Of course they do. It's part and parcel of the game.

Stop moaning and get on with it.

Oh, and you can stop shitting yourself - I'm not even there!!

I play against grown men all the time for my football team, some are even part-time UFC fighers, and trust me I'm not scared of you :ayatollah:

Its sick in the form that you want to break my legs, not give me a little kick. :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:09 pm

baker wrote:

that must be me then your referring to???
i only know this because you were slagging me off on other messageboards :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:14 pm

milly44 wrote:
baker wrote:

that must be me then your referring to???
i only know this because you were slagging me off on other messageboards :lol:

and making comments about your family Milly, if I remember right!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:17 pm

claire you are correct!! :twisted:
no apology no nothing,
he cant bring his laptop when hes stood with his back to me on the half way line ;)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Oh I love a bit of pre game banter :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Jez wrote:Oh I love a bit of pre game banter :D

id love to edit that comment jiz ;)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:21 pm

milly44 wrote:

BUT you know your life would not be worth living - i am harder than Baker :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Jez wrote:
milly44 wrote:

BUT you know your life would not be worth living - i am harder than Baker :lol: :lol: :lol:

no doubt, on both counts :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:27 pm

milly44 wrote:
Jez wrote:
milly44 wrote:id love to edit that comment jiz ;)

no doubt, on both counts :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 pm

I didn't know milly was playing!! Father and son on the same team :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:06 pm

FISH. wrote:I didn't know milly was playing!! Father and son on the same team :D

oh yes son, im playing :ayatollah: