Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

an englishman in wales.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 pm

now is not a good time to be an english man living in wales.

but i will admit our team where no where near good enough for this world cup, i will not give excuses the bottom line is we where completely outclassed and out played.

no doubt the excuses will come thick and fast from the players and the camp. but at the end of the day we where a laughing stock.

still at least ive got city to look foreward to eh :D

Re: an englishman in wales.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:21 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: well said Rob :D

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:22 pm

cheers jayne. :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm

I cant understand how they took heskey he cant even get in his first team surley they have better players than that around

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:29 pm

god only knows, and to bring him on when the team is 3 goals down and take off defoe, dont make any sense to me.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:31 pm

rob wrote:god only knows, and to bring him on when the team is 3 goals down and take off defoe, dont make any sense to me.

definately thought crouch would have come on......Fabio obviously dont think much of him if he continues to pick heaskey!!! :?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:32 pm

crouch would have been better, and why did he insist on playing gerrard on the left.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:34 pm

rob wrote:crouch would have been better, and why did he insist on playing gerrard on the left.

i thought Gerrard played better on the left and as for Rooney what the hell is going on with him....he definately wasnt worth his wages in this world cup :shock:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Shoulld of played joe hart in goals by far the best out of the three i thought james should of saved at least two of those goals