Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "ENGLAND JOKES"

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 am

Following the England vs. Germany game FIFA have now accept that they need to make better use of modern technology. Lampard's shot might have crossed the line but so did the Germans on several occasions and the scoreboard was having trouble keeping up...

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 am

rob wrote:outsider. 1- please dont call me "son" im probably older than you.
2-i work with people with "special needs" as you so eloquently put it, so i take offense at that .
3-i cant ask my grandfather as he was executed in a prison of war camp by the germans .

1. You're probably not older but there you go, not that important is it really.
2. My daughter is special needs but I'm not hung up about it. I actually nicked that joke off a Scottish comedian on the telly the other night. He really ripped in to England's special needs group. Maybe he told it better than me because the audience laughed. My wife works with severely disabled kids as well and I showed her this post and she wasn't upset by it. In fact she saw the funny side of it and said something like yes I can see how special needs people would be upset by being compared to the English footballers.
3. On war wounds, my father served in the 2nd ww fighting the Germans. His brother fought the Japs and spent most of his time in one of their prison camps. When he came home he was a walking bag of bones but my family called him "fatty" as a sort of piss take. My grandfather was shot in the arse in the 1st ww, my family called him "lead arse" after that. Currently my nephew is getting shot at in Afghanistan.

At the end of the day Rob, this was a joke thread taking the piss. Sorry if I caused offence but it really wasn't meant to.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:55 am

TheOutsider wrote:
2-i work with people with "special needs" as you so eloquently put it, so i take offense at that .
3-i cant ask my grandfather as he was executed in a prison of war camp by the germans .

2. My daughter is special needs but I'm not hung up about it. I actually nicked that joke off a Scottish comedian on the telly the other night. He really ripped in to England's special needs group. Maybe he told it better than me because the audience laughed. My wife works with severely disabled kids as well and I showed her this post and she wasn't upset by it. In fact she saw the funny side of it and said something like yes I can see how special needs people would be upset by being compared to the English footballers.
3. On war wounds, my father served in the 2nd ww fighting the Germans. His brother fought the Japs and spent most of his time in one of their prison camps. When he came home he was a walking bag of bones but my family called him "fatty" as a sort of piss take. My grandfather was shot in the arse in the 1st ww, my family called him "lead arse" after that. Currently my nephew is getting shot at in Afghanistan.

At the end of the day Rob, this was a joke thread taking the piss. Sorry if I caused offence but it really wasn't meant to.

you didnt offend mate, its just banter thats all. maybe we went to far, i may be english but ive lived here 38 years so i am not losing sleep over england losing.
so lets leave it there and have a chat about summat else. :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:03 pm

rob wrote:
TheOutsider wrote:

you didnt offend mate, its just banter thats all. maybe we went to far, i may be english but ive lived here 38 years so i am not losing sleep over england losing.
so lets leave it there and have a chat about summat else. :D

Totaly agree Rob.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:21 pm

was your grandad realy shot in the arse ?

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 pm

England will launch an official complaint about their World Cup match against Germany in Bloemfountain. The FA insists that if they were allowed to field additional 11 players from America, 11 players from Russia and 11 additional players from other smaller countries, they would have turned the 4:1 into an ENGLAND victory. FA spokesman was quoted saying "this wasn't fair to let us all alone against a German superpower, they also have their "Vorsprung durch Technik" which makes it even more unfair."
he also said "we have a great tradition in having Scots, Irish and Welsh adding the fighting spirit for our frontline, so why aren't we allowed to do the same in football? this is a FIFA conspiracy, why do we have play even with a ball from adidas? That's even more advantage for the Germans..."

:lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:22 pm

A new helpline has been set up for distraught England fans. The phone number is 0800 4-1 4-1 4-1.

Fabio Capello's in a supermarket and sees and old lady struggling with her shopping bags. He says to her "Excuse me dear, can you manage". She replies "Don't come to me asking for help, you got yourself into this mess!".

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:30 pm

David Blaine is also said to be very upset, that his record of doing nothing in a box for 42 days, has been broken by Wayne Rooney! :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 pm

in the jungle south african jungle 3 lions sleep tonight cause in the morning the early morning they have to catch a flight a win no way a win no way a win no way

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 pm

bin laden has just sent a new tv message to prove that he is still alive he said england were shit British intelligence have dismissed it saying it could have been recorded at anytime over the last 44 years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: