Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you Germany!!!!!!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:53 pm

From EVERYONE IN WALES for putting that bunch of complete tossers and their wanker fans and pathetic biased media firmly in their place!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Thank you Germany!!!!!!

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:From EVERYONE IN WALES for putting that bunch of complete tossers and their wanker fans and pathetic biased media firmly in their place!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saddles, I have to admit the Best team Won, but do you have to rub it in :cry: :cry:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:From EVERYONE IN WALES for putting that bunch of complete tossers and their wanker fans and pathetic biased media firmly in their place!!

Saddles, I have to admit the Best team Won, but do you have to rub it in :cry: :cry:

Very much so Annis.........completely fed up with the media bias!! ---we can now enjoy the rest of the world cup without all that crap we get force fed everyday. A few people were brainwashed and sold out on this messageboard but not me, never, ever.

WALES!!! WALES!!!! AND FEK ENGLAND!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:02 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good riddance to the Saes scum, the rest of us can enjoy the tournament in relative peace :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:07 pm

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am now going to bed :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:07 pm

right on saddles
they were an average side (VERY AVERAGE)and were found out by the first proper side they had to play.
end the hype and get real :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:08 pm

papa. wrote:right on saddles
they were an average side (VERY AVERAGE)and were found out by the first proper side they had to play.
end the hype and get real :ayatollah:

Papa, i have to admit they were totally crap.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:09 pm

VCLEE wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good riddance to the Saes scum, the rest of us can enjoy the tournament in relative peace :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Couldn't agree more - just who the fek do they think they are!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lineker :lol: :lol: Woooneee :lol: :lol: Sheila Shearer :lol: :lol: :lol: Fek off all of you!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Beckham :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Terry the shagger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You're boys took a HELL OF A BEATING :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (but at least your Queen is German so it's not all bad) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:46 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: must be the most overated team in the world :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, why do you support England?
Have you got English relatives?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 pm

its so funny, watched that tw*t neville,,,,,,,, england win this, they can go on to win the cup,,,,, :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:53 pm

saddles realy is an a class tosser.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:08 pm

rob wrote:saddles realy is an a class tosser.

But not in your class Rob........a Grade A cock!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 pm

greatest pleasure.... :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

had friends from Wales, Scotland and Ireland sending me textmessages that there are spontanious parties going on celebrating our victory...

not going to rub it in big time as I have many great friends from England...but

WE WON 4:1!!!!!

:headbang: :laughing6: :notworthy:

:wav:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm

england were fecking battered

boys against men