Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy news straight from the horses mouth

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 pm

My mate saw him with Christian Roberts and he knows Christian so got introduced. He asked him if he was coming to the City and Bellamy said he would love to and it's not about money but he thinks he has one last season in the Premiership but will probably come next year and will finish his career with us.

Re: Bellamy news straight from the horses mouth

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:51 pm

maccydee wrote:My mate saw him with Christian Roberts and he knows Christian so got introduced. He asked him if he was coming to the City and Bellamy said he would love to and it's not about money but he thinks he has one last season in the Premiership but will probably come next year and will finish his career with us.

Neil,

This was direct from his mouth as well viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16501

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
maccydee wrote:My mate saw him with Christian Roberts and he knows Christian so got introduced. He asked him if he was coming to the City and Bellamy said he would love to and it's not about money but he thinks he has one last season in the Premiership but will probably come next year and will finish his career with us.

Neil,

Didn't see that, my mate texted me last night.

Always behind the times here. 5 days left.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:56 pm

maccydee wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Neil,

Always behind the times here. 5 days left.

Neil, You will be home soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:03 pm

I'll check with Christian when I see him next was speaking with him today, but I do believe it's true!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Neil,

This was direct from his mouth as well viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16501[/quote]

Always behind the times here. 5 days left.[/quote]

Neil, You will be home soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yes I will mate. Be in Cardiff July 17th weekend. Be nice to meet up for a beer or something if you about.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:19 pm

maccydee wrote:Neil,

Always behind the times here. 5 days left.[/quote]

Neil, You will be home soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yes I will mate. Be in Cardiff July 17th weekend. Be nice to meet up for a beer or something if you about.[/quote]

In Majorca then Neil. I am sure you will be back again . :ayatollah: