Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: steve borley and the house of sport

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Its a plumb not a peach that only a die hard supporter of the club would take on.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:24 pm

it will be the football league because at the moment we are based at treforest only the wru has bought the land and office space off treforest and are kicking us out by september.
therefore the house of sport is the new base for the academy

THATS WHAT IT WAS, i was up treforest training grounds sunday morning, thought they were building a proper school :( for the acadamy

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:58 am

The Premier 1 wrote:
it will be the football league because at the moment we are based at treforest only the wru has bought the land and office space off treforest and are kicking us out by september.
therefore the house of sport is the new base for the academy

THATS WHAT IT WAS, i was up treforest training grounds sunday morning, thought they were building a proper school :( for the acadamy

Im afraid not, the new building will house many of the Glam Uni students taking part in the football and rugby coaching and performance degrees. Will be some good facilites when it is finished!

Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:52 am

some good facilities up there now that new building looks like it should be at cardiff airport with the big round shape bay overlooking the pitches

Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:07 am

The Premier 1 wrote:some good facilities up there now that new building looks like it should be at cardiff airport with the big round shape bay overlooking the pitches

Plenty of rooms overlooking the pitches in order to analyse training sessions quicker which means the standards of coaching will hopefull be raised. Be a shame that the Academy are not able to use these up to date facilities now, its a great advantage to developing younger players to a higher standard and I hope that the decision will be reviewed soon.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:03 am

yeh very hi tech up there now