Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AAMB v MMMB

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:27 pm

I always enjoy the irony of someone saying that a person is a keyboard warrior...on their keyboard.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:Jayne, Fish off here is coming down with me as we are mates and live very close to each other so will I be able to walk down with the AAMB lot? or will they beat me up? :x

Yeah of course its fine......im hoping this is all just mind games :? :lol: :lol: :lol: but yes ur welcome bluebirdwalker :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:44 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:hey hughsey girl and gang i've managed to sort out nets and corner flags for our game wednesday

let's hope each side can help by putting up the nets before the game .

and take them down after!!! :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:Jayne, Fish off here is coming down with me as we are mates and live very close to each other so will I be able to walk down with the AAMB lot? or will they beat me up? :x

Mates until Wednesday :twisted: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm

FISH. wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:55 pm

FISH. wrote:

:lol: :twisted:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 pm

plenty of time hughsey

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Dudders wrote:I always enjoy the irony of someone saying that a person is a keyboard warrior...on their keyboard.

there's a diffrence fat boy, ill say somthing in person :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Ben wrote:
Dudders wrote:I always enjoy the irony of someone saying that a person is a keyboard warrior...on their keyboard.

there's a diffrence fat boy, ill say somthing in person :ayatollah:

wow well done you can make fun of his weight, this board definitely is 'sniper-free'
:?

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:00 pm

well if the pair of you stopped coming on here causing shit all the time, thats why everyones arguing with you all the time, and dudds just comes to make smart comments or take this piss out of this forum, if you both dont like it dont come on here, just chill and be mates with everyone and just take the piss out of english and jacks :lol: and the goverment and every f*cking thing else, :lol: we are all city fans ffs

p.s im sorry for that remarke, should have been said :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:09 pm

Ben wrote:well if the pair of you stopped coming on here causing shit all the time, thats why everyones arguing with you all the time, and dudds just comes to make smart comments or take this piss out of this forum, if you both dont like it dont come on here, just chill and be mates with everyone and just take the piss out of english and jacks :lol: and the goverment and every f*cking thing else, :lol: we are all city fans ffs

p.s im sorry for that remarke, should have been said :ayatollah:

If i hated it so much, why would I come on here and start a thread about how much I love it, and travel up to wembley on a AAMB organized bus?

Its this forum that don't like me :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 pm

well if you send me your account number and sort code, ill be your friend on here, ill also get everyone else too :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Ben wrote:well if you send me your account number and sort code, ill be your friend on here, ill also get everyone else too :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and me too ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:15 pm

16-22-08
:thumbup:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:17 pm

baker wrote:492182249918921

16-22-08

:lol: :lol: Fair play i know your not that stupid :)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:20 pm

baker wrote:492182249918921

16-22-08

shit!!!! thats my account number :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:39 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:hey hughsey girl and gang i've managed to sort out nets and corner flags for our game wednesday

Thanks Mozzer1 we are meeting soem of the team on sloper road at 6pm then straight down to the Marl so perhpas all of us can help do that and look at 6.45 kick off...will that be enough time do you think?

Thanks again Mozzer1 i really appreciate the help you have given :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DO i take it the venue has changed from Jubilee Park as originally planned - thats a bloody long walk from Jubilee to the Marl ???? can you just lemme know cos i aint walking to ferry road! lol :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 pm

get to jubilee park for 6 and you'll get a lift down to the marl

baker won't tho - lol

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Jez wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

Thanks Mozzer1 we are meeting soem of the team on sloper road at 6pm then straight down to the Marl so perhpas all of us can help do that and look at 6.45 kick off...will that be enough time do you think?

Thanks again Mozzer1 i really appreciate the help you have given :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DO i take it the venue has changed from Jubilee Park as originally planned - thats a bloody long walk from Jubilee to the Marl ???? can you just lemme know cos i aint walking to ferry road! lol :D

The venue has always been for The Marl Jez...training sessions were for Jubilee park!!!
oh come on you have to come we are all meeting at sloper road for 6pm sure someone will let u jump into there car for a lift!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 pm

I hope you don't expect me to get in a car with a stranger !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

LMAO and don't try and talk me into it - i been on this site long enough to know of te home truths!!! ;)

AND i know Ben will say he got plenty of room in his boot for me!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Jez wrote:I hope you don't expect me to get in a car with a stranger !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

LMAO and don't try and talk me into it - i been on this site long enough to know of te home truths!!! ;)

AND i know Ben will say he got plenty of room in his boot for me!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny enough Jez i was gonna say Ben might give you a lift!!!!! :o :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:54 pm

ill have room jizz, in my ciggerette ashtray :ayatollah: :lol:

everyones going to sloper road jezz, loads of people will have space to take you down and drop you back, i have 1 spare place and the boot , either is fine with me

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Ben wrote:ill have room jizz, in my ciggerette ashtray :ayatollah: :lol:

everyones going to sloper road jezz, loads of people will have space to take you down and drop you back, i have 1 spare place and the boot , either is fine with me

:shock: :o :o :o :o :o WTF you gonna do cremate me before we leave ?????????????? :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Jez wrote:
Ben wrote:ill have room jizz, in my ciggerette ashtray :ayatollah: :lol:

:shock: :o :o :o :o :o WTF you gonna do cremate me before we leave ?????????????? :lol: :lol:

i suggest you DO NOT take a ride with Ben :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 pm

The Special 1 wrote:We hate Baker more than you..We hate Baker more than you ..We hate Baker more than you..We hate Baker more than you ..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 am

hughesygirl wrote:Hey Mr Zabier will you be coming wed to support AAMB?

If anyone is interested may need some linesmen/women as we dont want any cheating do we? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Premier 1 is the magic sponge man....he said his sponge will be a scourer *gulp* :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I am officially coming down tomorrow! Can't wait to support the boys. ;)

Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:34 am

Jez wrote:I hope you don't expect me to get in a car with a stranger !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

id give u a lift but u dont want to be with a stranger. im not that strange im the quiet one on the team haha :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:01 pm

roberts1927 wrote:

id give u a lift but u dont want to be with a stranger. im not that strange im the quiet one on the team haha :ayatollah:

Jez i can vouch for this he is really quiet...nice boy!!!..............but havent you got to watch the quiet ones? :o :lol: :lol:

Only joking you can trust roberts Jez :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:44 pm

everyone on sloper road will get there, either with people who have spaces or in the boot of sum :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:05 pm

The boot sounds lush! Count me in!