Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AAMB v MMMB

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:03 pm

He plays on the left
He plays on the riiiiiight
That fat b*stard Baker
He's nothing but shite!

I don't know any fat people from your board lads so Baker is getting the brunt of it! Baker, if you want the abuse re-directed then feel free to name and shame some tubbies! :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:05 pm

we'll break his right we'll break his lefffftttttt that boy baker will be in a mess

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:19 pm

I thought this board was set up to avoid sniping, yet you're all talking about injuring an 18 year old kid? :?:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:22 pm

Dudders wrote:I thought this board was set up to avoid sniping, yet you're all talking about injuring an 18 year old kid? :?:

An 18 year old is not a kid, and there joking about injuring him, I hope :shock:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Dudders wrote:I thought this board was set up to avoid sniping, yet you're all talking about injuring an 18 year old kid? :?:

its called a wind up, i'm sure baker knows that.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:29 pm

rob wrote:

its called a wind up, i'm sure baker knows that.

:thumbup:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:48 pm

I read about one player giving another player a menu for the local infirmary before a football match in real life. Quite funny. I forget who the players involved were. One might have been Bobby Charlton? So Baker, don't be offended if someone hands you the UHW lunchtime menu before kick off. It's all shits and giggles. :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:10 pm

baker wrote:
claire wrote:
baker wrote:"Shall we borrow some users to you? Shall we borrow some users to you!"

Is this song actually supposed to make sense??? "Shall we borrow some users to you" Please explain Baker, I clearly don't understand English?

Hang on... turns out I actually do understand English, but you don't have a particulaly good grasp of it!!!

My A* in English and my B in AS level is enough to prove my grasp of English isn't particularly loose.

It was a joke, I am aware that it doesn't rhyme well but you're probably not aware of the fact that this thread is for a laugh, and not to snipe like you just did against me :-) Calm down.

If you'd used the correct word (lend) maybe that B grade could have been an A. :roll:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Tune of you are my Cardiff.......

We're A.A.M.B.
The A.A.M.B.
We got the best thread's - oh yes we have ..............................Oh yes we have

We're 1st for the news,
for our Cardiff City,
and Mike Morris well who gives a shit!!!

:D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

claire wrote:
If you'd used the correct word (lend) maybe that B grade could have been an A. :roll:

MEOOOOOOW! Claire you would swear your training to be a teacher, oh wait :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:08 pm

FISH. wrote:
claire wrote:

MEOOOOOOW! Claire you would swear your training to be a teacher, oh wait :lol:

:lol: :lol:

p.s. I think you mean you're not your!!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:10 pm

fish i have told you about your gramatical uses.

fuk sake u reli are fick as shit init. ;)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:13 pm

milly44 wrote:fish i have told you about your gramatical uses.

fuk sake u reli are fick as shit init. ;)

:lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:14 pm

damn

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:18 pm

FISH. wrote:damn

:lol: Sorry Fish, but I wouldn't want to be accused of favouring my son!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Who's that board who makes up rumours
Who's that board we all ignore
It's AAMB and the boys
making all the fecking noise
because Sam Hammam isn't here anymore

:ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:32 pm

Dudders wrote:Who's that board who makes up rumours
It's AAMB and the boys

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Dudders wrote:Who's that board who makes up rumours
It's AAMB and the boys

Touche Dudders, touche! :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:02 pm

Hey Mr Zabier will you be coming wed to support AAMB?

If anyone is interested may need some linesmen/women as we dont want any cheating do we? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Premier 1 is the magic sponge man....he said his sponge will be a scourer *gulp* :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 pm

f**k off dudders go play with your sky sports news blogs, can't we have a joke and a laugh? :roll:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 pm

1-2-3-4-5 If you want to stay alive, hide behind your keyboards.....

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:08 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:1-2-3-4-5 If you want to stay alive, hide behind your keyboards.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Think i had a bad idea here what you think TBW? :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 pm

people like dudders and baker are just plastic playoff fans 02, bunch of kids who like thier keyboards too much, on wednesday it will be "hi mate hows things, im only joking online, im not really like that"

why can't you just come on here and be friends with us all, instead of trying to cause shit all the time ffs

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Ben wrote:people like dudders and baker are just plastic playoff fans 02, bunch of kids who like thier keyboards too much, on wednesday it will be "hi mate hows things, im only joking online, im not really like that"

why can't you just come on here and be friends with us all, instead of trying to cause shit all the time ffs

awh, sweetie. You managed not to say some abuse in one of your posts, well done -- i'm proud.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:16 pm

No problem "mate" ;)

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:03 pm

hey hughsey girl and gang i've managed to sort out nets and corner flags for our game wednesday

let's hope each side can help by putting up the nets before the game .

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:04 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:hey hughsey girl and gang i've managed to sort out nets and corner flags for our game wednesday

Well done Mozzer from the CCMB side :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:18 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:hey hughsey girl and gang i've managed to sort out nets and corner flags for our game wednesday

Thanks Mozzer1 we are meeting soem of the team on sloper road at 6pm then straight down to the Marl so perhpas all of us can help do that and look at 6.45 kick off...will that be enough time do you think?

Thanks again Mozzer1 i really appreciate the help you have given :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Jayne, Fish off here is coming down with me as we are mates and live very close to each other so will I be able to walk down with the AAMB lot? or will they beat me up? :x

Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 pm

hughesygirl wrote:

Thanks Mozzer1 we are meeting soem of the team on sloper road at 6pm then straight down to the Marl so perhpas all of us can help do that and look at 6.45 kick off...will that be enough time do you think?

Thanks again Mozzer1 i really appreciate the help you have given :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I should be there by 6 :) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: