Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AAMB v MMMB

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 am

I have inside info that the supporters of CCMB are going to come out with their own songs for the game. Apparently one of their songs is aimed at Big Gwyn and the song dedicated to him will be "One book, you only have one book".

So to retaliate we should take into account the popularity of this forum and sing directly to Micheal Morris "Your not famous anymore".

Any other ideas?

Re: AAMB v MMMB

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I have inside info that the supporters of CCMB are going to come out with their own songs for the game. Apparently one of their songs is aimed at Big Gwyn and the song dedicated to him will be "One book, you only have one book".

So to retaliate we should take into account the popularity of this forum and sing directly to Micheal Morris "Your not famous anymore".

Any other ideas?

Perhaps you'd better keep your ideas private amongst the players until the day of the game, else they may steal your thunder!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:27 pm

"Shall we borrow some users to you? Shall we borrow some users to you!"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 pm

"You only sign up cos you love annis, you only sign up cos you love annis" :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:30 pm

"Oh AAMB, is full of shit, oh AAMB is full of shit. full of shit, shit and more shit. oh aamb is full of shit!"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:48 pm

We've got more posts than you! We've got more posts than you!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Dudders wrote:We've got more posts than you! We've got more posts than you!

:lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:11 pm

"Always shit on the MM cyber of the net."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:12 pm

baker wrote:"Oh AAMB, is full of shit, oh AAMB is full of shit. full of shit, shit and more shit. oh aamb is full of shit!"

"He plays on the left, he plays on the right, that boy Ben makes Baker look shite."

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
baker wrote:"Oh AAMB, is full of shit, oh AAMB is full of shit. full of shit, shit and more shit. oh aamb is full of shit!"

"He plays on the left, he plays on the right, that boy Ben makes Baker look shite."

:lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Suppose to be Pre charity friendly match....... :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I have inside info that the supporters of CCMB are going to come out with their own songs for the game. Apparently one of their songs is aimed at Big Gwyn and the song dedicated to him will be "One book, you only have one book".

Any other ideas?

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:17 pm

Bakers going home with two broken legs
(tune of your going to get your fxckin head kicked in) ;)

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:42 pm

f**k songs, just steam into them :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Ben wrote:f**k songs, just steam into them :ayatollah:

so just get in there is that your motto Ben? ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Ben wrote:f**k songs, just steam into them :ayatollah:

:D :D yes ben .. wonder who youll be steaming in to :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 am

baker wrote:"Shall we borrow some users to you? Shall we borrow some users to you!"

Is this song actually supposed to make sense??? "Shall we borrow some users to you" Please explain Baker, I clearly don't understand English?

Hang on... turns out I actually do understand English, but you don't have a particulaly good grasp of it!!!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:10 am

claire wrote:
baker wrote:"Shall we borrow some users to you? Shall we borrow some users to you!"

Is this song actually supposed to make sense??? "Shall we borrow some users to you" Please explain Baker, I clearly don't understand English?

Hang on... turns out I actually do understand English, but you don't have a particulaly good grasp of it!!!

Meoww

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:40 am

ohhhhh thomas fishhh
you are the love of my life
oh thomas fish
I'd let you shag my wife
oh thomas fish
i want no hair toooo!

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:56 pm

They snipe on the left, they snipe from the right mike morris message board there posting is shite :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 pm

lagerlewis wrote:They snipe on the left, they snipe from the right mike morris message board there posting is shite :ayatollah:

love it :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:06 pm

lagerlewis wrote:They snipe on the left, they snipe from the right mike morris message board there posting is shite :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:28 pm

We hate Baker more than you..We hate Baker more than you ..We hate Baker more than you..We hate Baker more than you ..

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:58 pm

claire wrote:

My A* in English and my B in AS level is enough to prove my grasp of English isn't particularly loose.

It was a joke, I am aware that it doesn't rhyme well but you're probably not aware of the fact that this thread is for a laugh, and not to snipe like you just did against me :-) Calm down.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:59 pm

baker wrote:
claire wrote:

My A* in English and my B in AS level is enough to prove my grasp of English isn't particularly loose.

It was a joke, I am aware that it doesn't rhyme well but you're probably not aware of the fact that this thread is for a laugh, and not to snipe like you just did against me :-) Calm down.

And I am sure it should be "Lend" not Borrow just saying like

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:
And I am sure it should be "Lend" not Borrow just saying like

:oops: not fair i've always got them mixed up

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm

You're just a small board on Footy-Mad... small board on Footy-Mad!

Always shit on the Morris side of the boards. :)

In the Mike Morris slums. In the Mike Morris slums. They look in the dustbins for something to eat. They find a dead thread and they think it's a treat. In the Mike Morris slums.

I'm all mouth and no trousers by the way lads! :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:21 pm

Zabier wrote:You're just a small board on Footy-Mad... small board on Footy-Mad!

Always shit on the Morris side of the boards. :)

In the Mike Morris slums. In the Mike Morris slums. They look in the dustbins for something to eat. They find a dead thread and they think it's a treat. In the Mike Morris slums.

I'm all mouth and no trousers by the way lads! :D

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:30 pm

Zabier thats really good i like them alot....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm

1 city board theres on 1 city boardd

annis abrahams barmy army.