Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff fans treated the same as stoke

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:36 pm

Anybody on here on that coach going to Plymouth in the 90's ,we got pulled over just outside by the ob & they took all our names while we were being filmed . Then they split the bus into 3 police stations,Torquay ,Exeter & Plymouth. The ob had Nothing on us yet they still locked us up for 4-5 hrs ,no one was charged just more or less kidnapped us untill the game finished,then sent back home. Bastards :evil:

Re: Cardiff fans treated the same as stoke

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:15 am

Xcasual wrote:Anybody on here on that coach going to Plymouth in the 90's ,we got pulled over just outside by the ob & they took all our names while we were being filmed . Then they split the bus into 3 police stations,Torquay ,Exeter & Plymouth. The ob had Nothing on us yet they still locked us up for 4-5 hrs ,no one was charged just more or less kidnapped us untill the game finished,then sent back home. Bastards :evil:

You sure it was a trip to Plymuff and not Torquay?

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:54 pm

plymouth

coach stopped at buckfastleigh about ten miles ouside of plymouth

supporters club coach also stopped

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Yeah Plymouth it was,i think with the rate of inflation & things ,the compo we could could bail the club out :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 am

Xcasual wrote:Anybody on here on that coach going to Plymouth in the 90's ,we got pulled over just outside by the ob & they took all our names while we were being filmed . Then they split the bus into 3 police stations,Torquay ,Exeter & Plymouth. The ob had Nothing on us yet they still locked us up for 4-5 hrs ,no one was charged just more or less kidnapped us untill the game finished,then sent back home. Bastards :evil:

i was on there aswell. they took me and around 10 others to exeter and the rest to plymouth and torquay i think we were the first football fans ever in this country to be held without charge until the game had finished if the police suspected we would cause trouble :shock:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:32 pm

anyone else travel that day?