Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE LATEST NEWS ON CRAIG BELLAMY"

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:18 pm

Bellamy is currently doing his A Licence (Coaching Badge)in Treeforest and Class room course work at the village hotel, with Dieter Hamman and several other players including Darren Purse.
In Bellamy"s Words

"HE WOULD LOVE TO FINISH HIS CAREER AT CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB, But would be foolish to give up his £90,000 a week wages as he feels he has worked hard to deserve where he is today" "He would love it if the money men could make it happen, but it is now looking very doubtful"
"But he has no interest in going to any other Club, apart from Cardiff City".

THERE YOU HAVE THE TRUTH.

Personally I have heard we may soon have a player from Reading .

Re: "THE LATEST NEWS ON CRAIG BELLAMY"

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bellamy is currently doing his A Licence (Coaching Badge)in Treeforest and Class room course work at the village hotel, with Dieter Hamman and several other players including Darren Purse.
In Bellamy"s Words

"HE WOULD LOVE TO FINISH HIS CAREER AT CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB, But would be foolish to give up his £90,000 a week wages as he feels he has worked hard to deserve where he is today" "He would love it if the money men could make it happen, but it is now looking very doubtful"

Simon Church :ayatollah: or Sigurddson please .

I suppose its more likely to be a released player - maybe Liam Rosenior ? Jones does love his loads of full backs :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bellamy is currently doing his A Licence (Coaching Badge)in Treeforest and Class room course work at the village hotel, with Dieter Hamman and several other players including Darren Purse.
In Bellamy"s Words

Whatever, with the bellersgate. We need to move on now Annis.

Any clues with the Reading player mate? What position does he play? So many questions eh? :D :D :D :D

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:26 pm

So could this be a "football rumours" site rumour with a hint of truth...
"25 Jun 2010 20:15:09
My son has just trained with a number of professionals at Cardiff City, apparently a number of them were taking their coaching badges. He recognised a few people namely Didi Haman ex Liverpool and Craig Bellamy. When one of the boys (as you would expect) asked Bellamy whether he was joining Cardiff he replied "they would be the last team I would sign for" then he winked and kissed his Cardiff Badge and said see you next year. Make of it what you will.
I'm sure you can check the coaching session happened if you look hard enough, a number of schools were invited."

Annis, Any idea what position the reading player plays?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Back of the Net wrote:So could this be a "football rumours" site rumour with a hint of truth...
My son has just trained with a number of professionals at Cardiff City, apparently a number of them were taking their coaching badges. He recognised a few people namely Didi Haman ex Liverpool and Craig Bellamy. When one of the boys (as you would expect) asked Bellamy whether he was joining Cardiff he replied "they would be the last team I would sign for" then he winked and kissed his Cardiff Badge and said see you next year. Make of it what you will.
I'm sure you can check the coaching session happened if you look hard enough, a number of schools were invited."

I have never been on that site, regarding the Reading player City are in contact with them and I cant even hint as to what player as if it went wrong I would be blamed lol.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Back of the Net wrote:So could this be a "football rumours" site rumour with a hint of truth...

I have never been on that site, regarding the reading player City are in contact with them and I cant even hint as to what player as if it went wrong I would be blamed lol.

Don't blame you for keeping quiet, but would this Reading player in you opinion be a good signing???? :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:50 pm

If it wasn't for the fact they released him, would have wondered if it was James Harper.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:29 pm

mccanuff :|

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Harper is on a free :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Harper isn't Reading player, he got permanent deal with Sheffield in winter. But he would be a stunning signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:59 pm

Oh I thought Harper was just on loan at Sheffield United and now on a free

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Harper was branded about a couple of weeks ago.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Harper joined Sheffield United in September 2009, on loan until the end of the season.[4] With his contract set to expire at the same time, Reading manager Brendan Rodgers admitted it was likely that he had played his last game for Reading.[5] Harper duly made his début for The Blades in an away victory at Derby County just under a fortnight later.[6] After being a regular in the first team from that point his loan deal was made permanent during the January transfer window, with Harper signing until the end of the season.[7] Harper was a regular starter for the remainder of the season notching up four goals in the process. At the end of the season however his contract was not extended further and he was released.[8]

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:42 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Harper joined Sheffield United in September 2009, on loan until the end of the season.[4] With his contract set to expire at the same time, Reading manager Brendan Rodgers admitted it was likely that he had played his last game for Reading.[5] Harper duly made his début for The Blades in an away victory at Derby County just under a fortnight later.[6] After being a regular in the first team from that point his loan deal was made permanent during the January transfer window, with Harper signing until the end of the season.[7] Harper was a regular starter for the remainder of the season notching up four goals in the process. At the end of the season however his contract was not extended further and he was released.[8]

I'd welcome him.
He's lost his way under Blackwell, but Blackwell is a shite manager. He'd show what he could do with Burton and Jones coaching him.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 pm

I'd love to have him back esp with Ledley looking like he is off a better option than Rae for sure

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Brian Howard hopefully

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:26 pm

It is very obvious that all the Bellamy stories were hangovers from pre Wembley and the quotes about money not being everything only went as far as a smaller Premiership wage and didn't stretch as far as a decent Championship wage.

Can't blame him.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 pm

harper would be a very good signing :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 pm

Am I right in saying last players we signed from Reading were Legg and Bowen that worked out pretty well.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:42 am

In Bellamy"s Words

sorry craig but we do have the funds but we only sign ex mighty rangers players and supporters :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:26 am

A player from reading. maybe Andy Griffin who was on loan at reading last season from stoke.

Would love ex reading player james harper tho.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 am

CCFC1927 wrote:Brian Howard hopefully

Good shout.

He'd be ideal. Big mates with McPhail as well.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:45 am

who is it ????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:54 am

Take your pick:-

1 Adam Federici Goalkeeper
3 Chris Armstrong Defender
4 Kalifa Cisse Midfielder
5 Matthew Mills Defender
6 Brynjar Gunnarsson Midfielder
7 Jay Tabb Midfielder
9 Shane Long Striker
10 Noel Hunt Striker
11 Jobi McAnuff Midfielder
12 David Mooney
(on loan to Charltn ) Striker
14 Jimmy Kebe Midfielder
16 Ivar Ingimarsson Defender
17 James Henry Midfielder
18 Simon Church Striker
19 Hal Robson-Kanu Midfielder
20 Jem Karacan Midfielder
21 Ben Hamer Goalkeeper
23 Grzegorz Rasiak Striker
25 Gylfi Sigurdsson Midfielder
26 Alex Pearce Defender
29 Nicholas Bignall Striker
30 Oliver Bozanic
(on loan to Aldsht ) Midfielder
31 Mikkel Andersen
(on loan to Brist R ) Goalkeeper
32 Radoslav Vasilev Striker
33 Mitchell Bryant
(on loan to Basgstk ) Midfielder
34 Brian Howard Midfielder
35 Shaun Cummings Defender
37 Jake Taylor Midfielde

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:23 am

I heard that Federici can score important goals...... :lol:

These Bellamy storys aren't dead yet. I honestly never expected him to come yet as he needs to see what his options are at Man City. Give it a few weeks into the season when the loan window is open and if Bellamy isn't happy with his status in the Man City squad, expect a deal to be done on Cardiff's terms. If Bellamy isn't happy, he let's people know about it and they'll want him away from the rest of the squad.

To sum up:

-Bellamy gets a chance at Man City
-If he isn't happy, forces a loan deal to us
-Man City can't sell him (transfer window) so a deal can only be done with City
-we get Craig and he takes us up
-we sign him up with our Premiership millions

SIMPLES :ayatollah:

If Carlsburg did dreams.......................

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 am

Bellamy is currently doing his A Licence (Coaching Badge)in Treeforest and Class room course work at the village hotel, with Dieter Hamman and several other players including Darren Purse.

just been up the uni fields (treforest est) for a walk, some posh cars up there and the acadamy school rooms are open, nobody out on the fields at the mo though, got to say that place gets better every time i go up there, new buildings going up again, looks like a proper school not the portacabins they use now, the pitches are fantastic, lush green grass.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 am

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/8 ... eague.html

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 pm

annis after reading carls post, this player from reading, will he be on a free then.

as we have no money.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 pm

CCFC 1927 wrote:annis after reading carls post, this player from reading, will he be on a free then.

as we have no money.

:lol: :lol:

I would say most players will be.

But the Reading player is only at negotiating stages.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 am

Some 40 year Annis ?

Thats about all we could afford by the look of things