Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CAN'T WAIT FOR!!!!!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Tomorrow's game!!!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNkO9l318o

" BELIEVE "

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CAN'T WAIT FOR!!!!!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:45 pm

sam salim wrote:Tomorrow's game!!!!! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BNkO9l318o

" BELIEVE "

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes Come on ENGLAND STUFF THOSE GERMANS ONCE AGAIN and BRING PRIDE BACK TO THE SHORES OF BRITAIN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Surely no one from Wales would support Germans over the English.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH_Yt0K3tZA

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:56 pm

You would be surprised Annis :lol: the boys in work are trying to get some German flags for the Car :lol: . If Germany was playing anyone else then the Huns wouldnt get the support. But if England were to win the world cup our lives would be made a misery. Would England support us in the same position i would say YES in my opinion only because we would have zero chance of winning it. Ive seen it with the City it was it would be good if we got to the Prem when it was only a pipe dream ,but when we got to Wembley then it started to get nasty because they really don't want us. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You would be surprised Annis :lol: the boys in work are trying to get some German flags for the Car :lol: . If Germany was playing anyone else then the Huns wouldnt get the support. But if England were to win the world cup our lives would be made a misery. Would England support us in the same position i would say YES in my opinion only because we would have zero chance of winning it. Ive seen it with the City it was it would be good if we got to the Prem when it was only a pipe dream ,but when we got to Wembley then it started to get nasty because they really don't want us. :ayatollah:

England would support Wales all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You would be surprised Annis :lol: the boys in work are trying to get some German flags for the Car :lol: . If Germany was playing anyone else then the Huns wouldnt get the support. But if England were to win the world cup our lives would be made a misery. Would England support us in the same position i would say YES in my opinion only because we would have zero chance of winning it. Ive seen it with the City it was it would be good if we got to the Prem when it was only a pipe dream ,but when we got to Wembley then it started to get nasty because they really don't want us. :ayatollah:

England would support Wales all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes we would support Wales!!!! I don't know where they all get this anti- welsh stuff from?????? Pathetic at times it is!!!!! :shock:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Working in England Sam :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:17 pm

England would support Wales all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Yes we would support Wales!!!! I don't know where they all get this anti- welsh stuff from?????? Pathetic at times it is!!!!! :shock:[/quote]

You don't listen to away fans at City games then Sam? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:England would support Wales all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes we would support Wales!!!! I don't know where they all get this anti- welsh stuff from?????? Pathetic at times it is!!!!! :shock:[/quote]

You don't listen to away fans at City games then Sam? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Thats banter!!!!! ;) I think you all just like the idea of thinking everyone hates you????? :old:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:31 pm

Come on england. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:England would support Wales all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You don't listen to away fans at City games then Sam? :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Uncle Fester, I Sing anti English songs at Cardiff games as I am Supporting Cardiff against an English team.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:46 pm

I sing anti welsh songs to Mandy!!!!! Then she gives me a good hiding!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: