Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC Official website

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:38 am

Its never updated, this is not a very good marketing tool for them. They should be using their own website to their advantage. :? :?

Re: CCFC Official website

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 pm

the site is crap its never up to date. :shock:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm

The only times it was updated regular was when PR used it for his propaganda & spin. :x

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:08 pm

I get more info from this website. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Updated with what?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:59 pm

If I remember rightly they signed up to something like a 20 year deal like most of the football league clubs, they rely on 3rd parties updating their content ;)

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:16 pm

All of the league sites use the same web format (generally), so it wouldn't suprise me if it was a 3rd party that was dealing with it all.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:19 pm

The official site is not being updated with regular news and I have spoken to the club about it, I will be contacting Gethin Jenkins on Monday to discuss the issue with him again.

As a sidenote the official site is to have a makeover in the next few weeks and it will be the same website and design as Man Utd's, the club has asked me to tell the fans ' if it's good enough for Man Utd it is good enough for City. '

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:The official site is not being updated with regular news and I have spoken to the club about it, I will be contacting Gethin Jenkins on Monday to discuss the issue with him again.

As a sidenote the official site is to have a makeover in the next few weeks and it will be the same website and design as Man Utd's, the club has asked me to tell the fans ' if it's good enough for Man Utd it is good enough for City. '

how are you going to talk to gethin, if you do not know what he looks like? :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 pm

chippy909 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The official site is not being updated with regular news and I have spoken to the club about it, I will be contacting Gethin Jenkins on Monday to discuss the issue with him again.

how are you going to talk to gethin, if you do not know what he looks like? :lol: :lol:

I was pissed :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:59 am

Why not BARCELONA? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: