Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OFF TO WATCH MACCA TONIGHT......

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OFF TO WATCH MACCA TONIGHT......

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:34 am

Pah, that's nothing, I saw the Britains Got Talent Tour last might. :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:50 am

Wayne S wrote:Pah, that's nothing, I saw the Britains Got Talent Tour last might. :lol:

YOU MISSED THE ''''''NO'''''''' OUT :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:19 am

Bigbluebird wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Should be a good one and Hey Jude will get a good response in Cardiff!, we're going to see him in Hyde Park tomorrow. Saw Macca at Xmas time in Paris and he is in good form at the moment. One of the best live acts you will ever see. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:24 am

Denzil wrote:
Wayne S wrote:Pah, that's nothing, I saw the Britains Got Talent Tour last might. :lol:

YOU MISSED THE ''''''NO'''''''' OUT :lol:

What did I miss?

The show was hosted by Paddy McGuiness, he was funny. Halway through the show he asked if everyone was watching the World Cup, everyone cheered, he asked who we were supporting and a massive GERMANY went up from the front. He pissed himself laughing.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:48 am

BlueWey wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Should be a good one and Hey Jude will get a good response in Cardiff!, we're going to see him in Hyde Park tomorrow. Saw Macca at Xmas time in Paris and he is in good form at the moment. One of the best live acts you will ever see. :ayatollah:

Cannot wait!! Seen him about 8 years ago in Birmingham....

Remember going to see Bob Dylan I was so disappointed!! I know Macca won't let me down!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:59 am

Minty's going aswell, not sure what to expect, as the tickets were freebies from work.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 pm

was he any good?