Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Annis - Re iBooks

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 am

Annis have you got any plans to convert your books into iBooks so you can sell them on iTunes? I think it would be an excellent different angle for you to sell them from plus you'd have the bonus of not actually having to get them printed out.
Just an idea I know I would definitely buy them for my phone!

Re: FAO Annis - Re iBooks

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 am

Splottoman wrote:Annis have you got any plans to convert your books into iBooks so you can sell them on iTunes? I think it would be an excellent different angle for you to sell them from plus you'd have the bonus of not actually having to get them printed out.
Just an idea I know I would definitely buy them for my phone!

Cheers Splottoman, At the moment I am still behind the times, but you never know thanks to Cass Pennant it might be done :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 am

I am hoping to get an iPad soon, if the chance was there to buy the books for that then I would definitely snap them up!

:ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:53 am

I'm not sure about them ipads they're a lot of money for what they are. I just got my new iPhone 4 yesterday and that does more than the iPad. In my opinion you are better waiting for the 2nd and 3rd generation ipads cos I think they'll have 3Gs capabilities and wifi. Apple always update their products annually.

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:26 pm

They are tricky to get into the app store though Annis as Apple are picky as hell about what they deem as 'safe' content etc..

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:28 pm

bloo wrote:They are tricky to get into the app store though Annis as Apple are picky as hell about what they deem as 'safe' content etc..

Ha ha Cheers Thanks.

Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:51 am

Surley you don't need to go through iTunes as long as you put them into a format that can be read in iBook like you buy albums through play.com