Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

POLICE CHANGE OUR MATCH DATE

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 am

ITS Now Tuesday Jan 4th at 7:45pm - the day we go back to work after the New Year break! - instead of Holiday Monday "at the request of local police".

So where did we get to learn this? In the Yorkshire press. No mention yet from our own club that this home game has changed.
Come on City sort your selves out. Surely Our New Chief Executive should be keeping us updated, so far they have been a few days late on a number of things lately. Especially as he arranged the new date, due to the police bill being to heavy.

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/l ... 6385032.jp

Re: YORKSHIRE POLICE CHANGE OUR MATCH DATE

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:40 am

Why would they feel the need to tell us, we aren't important, real fans will just do what they are told, when they are told, we are moving away from the old image and era. :x

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:43 am

BigGwynram wrote:Why would they feel the need to tell us, we aren't important, real fans will just do what they are told, when they are told, we are moving away from the old image and era. :x

Your right Gwyn it was very silly of me, why would Gethin Jenkins inform us, like you say were not real fans, they must just inform the the prawn sandwich brigade. City would of know this as they had to agree it. This is the 5th thing regarding Cardiff City I have found on other sites in the last 2 weeks, but nothing on our official site lol.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:50 am

Load of bollocks fairplay! Tv is just ruining sport!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:06 am

Goodshoes wrote:Load of bollocks fairplay! Tv is just ruining sport!

Geraint it wasnt the TV that changed this date.

Re: POLICE CHANGE OUR MATCH DATE

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:16 am

This is f*cking ridiculous. My boys 7th birthday present is being mascot for this game. I have a 2 hour journey to get to Cardiff. That means i'm going to have to leave work at 3 and not get home till gone midnight. TWATS.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:18 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:Load of bollocks fairplay! Tv is just ruining sport!

Geraint it wasnt the TV that changed this date.

Thought it was the TV but still, 3pm on a Sat, 7:45pm on a Tuesday/Wednesday! Back to the old days please!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:This is f*cking ridiculous. My boys 7th birthday present is being mascot for this game. I have a 2 hour journey to get to Cardiff. That means i'm going to have to leave work at 3 and not get home till gone midnight. TWATS.

Gareth, this is the game at Leeds, which was for the Bank holiday Monday but now moved to the Tuesday.
The home game (which I think is the game your son is mascot) hasn't changed (yet).

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 am

KyleV wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:This is f*cking ridiculous. My boys 7th birthday present is being mascot for this game. I have a 2 hour journey to get to Cardiff. That means i'm going to have to leave work at 3 and not get home till gone midnight. TWATS.

Gareth, this is the game at Leeds, which was for the Bank holiday Monday but now moved to the Tuesday.
The home game (which I think is the game your son is mascot) hasn't changed (yet).

Sadly Kyle it has changed. Monday 3rd Jan to Tuesday 4th. BASTARDS.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:37 am

Gareth,I forgot thats a special day for your Son.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:46 am

sow can the likes of Leeds Utd ever expect to be a so called big club when any so called big fixtures they have to re arrange coz the authorities cant handle the game , how did they ever manage to play in the Champions Lge etc then ? Or indeed play Man U ?? Typical Cardiff getting shafted again coz they dont want any fans to go !!!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 am

I have just been on the Leeds official website and they haven't mentioned the change either.

Oh well, another day off work, but yet another let'skick City fans in the goolies.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Its an absolute piss take .
football belongs on a saturday weekends.
Complete wankers !

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:23 pm

not surprised to be honest by the news of the change.......

Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Game is on the 4th Jan at 7.45. Fixtures page updated but nothing on news pages of website.

Thanks SWP for ruining my boys birthday. WANKERS.