Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ever Been Proud Of Being Insulted ?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:28 pm

I turned to my missus at 5am last Saturday morning for a bit of 'hows ya father' and she said "Get away from me, you smell of beer and farts"

Right or wrong I was quite proud of that.

Re: Ever Been Proud Of Being Insulted ?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 pm

anything to do with farts and women we always feel proud, i done one before in bed, its was foul, one of my top 5 all time farts, i grabbed the cover and put it over our heads, it was pure nice smell, she on the other hand hit the roof! called me allsorts and sent me to the couch :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Ben wrote:anything to do with farts and women we always feel proud, i done one before in bed, its was foul, one of my top 5 all time farts, i grabbed the cover and put it over our heads, it was pure nice smell, she on the other hand hit the roof! called me allsorts and sent me to the couch :lol:

That's why I believe there is a god. He invented the fart and it always,always makes people laugh.

James Cordon is the only fart that isnt funny.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:47 pm

You should have said and f**k you .kipper c**t :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 pm

some very strange people hang around this forum dont they :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:28 pm

someone ripped the door handle off on the inside of the office in work once, there were about 5-6 people sat around lazing around which pissed me off, so, naturally, I did the most stinking fart I could muster and shut the door, holding the handle on the outside,

"Die lazy fuckers, die!!"