Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Julian Jenkins

Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Has anyone got contact details for Julian that they could PM me? :ayatollah:

Re: Julian Jenkins

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:55 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:Has anyone got contact details for Julian that they could PM me? :ayatollah:

He is on holiday in Spain.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Im worried about this guy............not just the rugby backgroud but is he used to big business........with the greatest of respect (and i played it at a high level) rugby is not in the same league as football when it comes to marketing and finance...............have we dropped another clanger with this bloke ??????????????

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 pm

Denzil wrote:Im worried about this guy............not just the rugby backgroud but is he used to big business........with the greatest of respect (and i played it at a high level) rugby is not in the same league as football when it comes to marketing and finance...............have we dropped another clanger with this bloke ??????????????

Denzil
He means Julian Not Gethin Jenkins :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Denzil wrote:Im worried about this guy............not just the rugby backgroud but is he used to big business........with the greatest of respect (and i played it at a high level) rugby is not in the same league as football when it comes to marketing and finance...............have we dropped another clanger with this bloke ??????????????

Denzil
He means Julian Not Gethin Jenkins :lol: :lol:

Rumours that Julian likes "scrumming down" with groups of big men is just that - rumours without any truth :lol: :lol: :lol: