Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEED A DATE TO BE SET............................

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

No we are fine - i am more than happy with what we have got and how we will play :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Dobbin wrote:No we are fine - i am more than happy with what we have got and how we will play :lol:

How come ur sending chats to toye?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:39 pm

iam up for it what ever day its on !!! :D :D

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:45 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Need 22 players to sign up for this ...we have a definate 11 so far with about 3 subs

Looking at the weekend after the word cup finishes on the sunday

Also been told that all teams who take part will be getting a photo taken at pitch side At CCS ...Cool!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will play if you need players, I used to be half decent but i have put a bit of weight on in recent years and cant run as fast as i could before

Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:13 am

splottbluebird wrote:iam up for it what ever day its on !!! :D :D

Sme here mate :D great minds think alike u see 8-)

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:27 am

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... b69105a6a9

Baker is after you all.....he really wants this game :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 am

PLeas will you all bare in mind that this date 25th July is not yet concrete...Wayne Nash will confirm it next week ok :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Awesome news if anybody cares!! I am now off on July 25th to add a bit of bite to the centre of defence!!

:D

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:13 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Awesome news if anybody cares!! I am now off on July 25th to add a bit of bite to the centre of defence!!

so are you saing you dont care? im haveing a really bad day today so just wondering what you mean by this?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:18 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Awesome news if anybody cares!! I am now off on July 25th to add a bit of bite to the centre of defence!!

so are you saing you dont care? im haveing a really bad day today so just wondering what you mean by this?

Calm down!! Chill out!! Take it easy!!

I am not saying I don't care, quite the contrary. I am wondering if anyone cares that I'm actually going to be able to play. Some people might not, some people on here know I can play a bit (and am able to add the aforementioned bite). You should be happy. As they say down the City, like, "I'll be there".

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:20 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

Calm down!! Chill out!! Take it easy!!

I am not saying I don't care, quite the contrary. I am wondering if anyone cares that I'm actually going to be able to play. Some people might not, some people on here know I can play a bit (and am able to add the aforementioned bite). You should be happy. As they say down the City, like, "I'll be there".

i just pm you and did say sorry just in case i took it the wrong way...which i have obviously! :oops: bad times on here...just ignore me like the rest do ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:25 pm

As Frankie ever so wisely said - "Relax"

It's ok, don't worry about it. Anyhoo, yes, I am able to play for you should you wish. For definite. 100%.

Bad news however is that I can't play on Wednesday as it's my daughters birthday on tuesday and my ex mrs now has something planned for her, so I've got to take her out on wednesday instead. Sorry.

But 25th July (or the 18th if need be) I am available and raring to go!!

Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Mr Davies wrote:As Frankie ever so wisely said - "Relax"

It's ok, don't worry about it. Anyhoo, yes, I am able to play for you should you wish. For definite. 100%.

Bad news however is that I can't play on Wednesday as it's my daughters birthday on tuesday and my ex mrs now has something planned for her, so I've got to take her out on wednesday instead. Sorry.

But 25th July (or the 18th if need be) I am available and raring to go!!

No problem thanks Mr Davies ...lets just wait & see if im still here :( please dont ask why ..time will tell ok :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:08 am

37 goals last season for my youth squad, I'll score 37 in one game against you lot ;)
:lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:53 am

Oh, the petulance of youth, eh??

I'm pretty sure Port Talbot's star striker said something along those lines when I played against him a few weeks ago. That was until he had me breathing down his neck, watching his every step. And Ben saving them with his face!!

I wish I was playing now.....shame, I'd snap you in three (it would be in half, but I'd go through you so hard you'd break again)

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:59 am

Mr Davies wrote:Oh, the petulance of youth, eh??

I'm pretty sure Port Talbot's star striker said something along those lines when I played against him a few weeks ago. That was until he had me breathing down his neck, watching his every step. And Ben saving them with his face!!

I wish I was playing now.....shame, I'd snap you in three (it would be in half, but I'd go through you so hard you'd break again)

Cant make wed can you Mr D??? :(

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:21 pm

I bet you're shit really, you'd have to try and keep up with me first I'd run circles around you :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 am

baker wrote:

I bet you're shit really, you'd have to try and keep up with me first I'd run circles around you :lol:

How can you run with no legs?? Players like you are a dime a dozen. Guaranteed - your first touch, as soon as a centre half goes straight through the back of you that's you done. You're worried every touch because you know you're going to get kicked, and thats how you end up in the pocket.