Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEED A DATE TO BE SET............................

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:01 pm

For out Charity Football Match at the leckwith Pitch, Just had an email from Wayne Nash and he would like to know when we would like to play???????????????

Scott young hasnt confirmed yet :(

But Damon Searle has confirmed and agreed to be one of the teams manager for the game :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Would you all be happy to make it a Sunday? also what date ??

Please reply all you footie boys who wants to be involved :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NEED A DATE TO BE SET............................

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Need 22 players to sign up for this ...we have a definate 11 so far with about 3 subs

Looking at the weekend after the word cup finishes on the sunday

Also been told that all teams who take part will be getting a photo taken at pitch side At CCS ...Cool!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:34 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Need 22 players to sign up for this ...we have a definate 11 so far with about 3 subs

Also been told that all teams who take part will be getting a photo taken at pitch side At CCS ...Cool!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

like i said Jayne! Im up for this!!!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Merlin wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:Need 22 players to sign up for this ...we have a definate 11 so far with about 3 subs

like i said Jayne! Im up for this!!!

Thanks Merlin you are now on the list :D

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:43 pm

JULY 18TH OR 25TH.....................both Sundays ..which one would you all be happy with ????? :?:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:45 pm

any sunday is fine by me .

what time kick off is best ? i reckon about 4pm especially if it's a boiling hot day

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:47 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:any sunday is fine by me .

what time kick off is best ? i reckon about 4pm especially if it's a boiling hot day

we need to make a day of it.....so i was thinking about 1pm we get there have photos and all that done then kick off about 2.30pm.......but im gonna let you give me ur opinions as its you guys who will be playing :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:50 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:any sunday is fine by me .

we need to make a day of it.....so i was thinking about 1pm we get there have photos and all that done then kick off about 2.30pm.......but im gonna let you give me ur opinions as its you guys who will be playing :D :ayatollah:

YEAH 2.30 KO IS FINE PLENTY OF TIME FOR DRINK AFTERWARDS!! :D :D

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:52 pm

i must say CCMB are really up for this.......they are soooooooo excited :lol:

Thats what i was thinking Mozzer :lol: :lol: :lol: hhhmmmmm!!! players lounge for a beer anyone? ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm up for it, hopefully the ankle will be better by then?!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Both Sundays are fine with me don't work on Sundays. Jayne that kickoff time sounds pretty good to me, if the club are getting involved maybe the could supply us with kits for the charity game bound to have a few spares from last season floating round so we look the part at least even if it's just training tops or something. Cheeky I know but if you don't ask you don't get. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm

billyako wrote:Both Sundays are fine with me don't work on Sundays. Jayne that kickoff time sounds pretty good to me, if the club are getting involved maybe the could supply us with kits for the charity game bound to have a few spares from last season floating round so we look the part at least even if it's just training tops or something. Cheeky I know but if you don't ask you don't get. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good Idea Billy....will put that in my email to Wayne Nash.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: wont hurt to ask :D

25th July CCMB would like to play....so is this date now set in concrete?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeh 25th sounds good and nobody on here had said otherwise so go for it! Well done on getting all this sorted at one point it looked dead in the water but it's been doneand nearly finalised. Good work. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

JUST SO YOU ARE ALL AWARE I WILL BE COMING INTO THE CHANGING ROOMS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ALL DRESSED PROPERLY!!!! ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm

im deffo up for the charity match :P so any date is fine with me :P plus cant wait for tuesday :D come on AAMB fc

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:28 pm

Oh well, you can count your best centre half out because he is working both!!

:(

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:29 pm

samdm94 wrote:im deffo up for the charity match :P so any date is fine with me :P plus cant wait for tuesday :D come on AAMB fc

Sam its WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Oh well, you can count your best centre half out because he is working both!!

Mr D cant you get out of it??????????????????????????? c.mon 25th please try!!!!! ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:35 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Oh well, you can count your best centre half out because he is working both!!

Mr D cant you get out of it??????????????????????????? c.mon 25th please try!!!!! ;) :ayatollah:

Newp. Gutted. I'm running the place for a bit when I'm on days so can't get out of it. Really looking forward to playing as well!!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:

Newp. Gutted. I'm running the place for a bit when I'm on days so can't get out of it. Really looking forward to playing as well!!

This date is not concrete at the moment as i am waiting for Wayne Nash to confirm it....if however he says no then you will be notified ok :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Im deffo in jayne :)

Excellent, then you can have a bit of my Welsh/Amatuer League magic at the heart of your defence.

CCFC1990 wrote:Im deffo in jayne :)

Thanks CCFC1990 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:42 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
samdm94 wrote:im deffo up for the charity match :P so any date is fine with me :P plus cant wait for tuesday :D come on AAMB fc

Sam its WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

mwa haha mind games ;) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:35 pm

I'm in with my big magic :o sponge

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 pm

The Welshgirl wrote:I'm in with my big magic :o sponge

so your not playing then are you? we do need lines men if ur interested ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:40 pm

I think my groins just gone - magic sponge.......................................

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:42 pm

croesybluebird wrote:I think my groins just gone - magic sponge.......................................

Hope you know that this is like another Mrs Ramsgate on board!!!!! welshgirl or is it really boy ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Hughes girl - Maybe we can have a chat about it next wednesday

Looks like more training sessions will be required if you all want ?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 pm

Dobbin wrote:Hughes girl - Maybe we can have a chat about it next wednesday

Looks like more training sessions will be required if you all want ?

Yes i think so....like i have said CCMB are training tuesday practicing pen shoot outs...coz if after 90 mins & its a draw then pen shoot outs will be played, so not sure if you all want to train again before wed?