Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: in fighting in our club not good

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Your quite a stirrer Eddie :lol:

But funny story is some of what youve just posted could be very true.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 pm

f**k it, sack him.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:25 pm

Eddie May wrote:i was down the club this morning and i was told by a good source that in the last week gethin Jenkins has fallen out big time with steve borley and now 2 days ago another director Michael issacs has had a big fall out with jenkins, got this from a good source.

Any more info??? What went on with SB & MI?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:42 pm

GET THE EGG CHASING c**t OUT NOW :ayatollah:

thing is he was put in charge/given the job to look after everything for the egg boys guy and co as they could trust another egg :(

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Yawn, yawn, yawn.

You guys really are determined, aren't you?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:49 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Yawn, yawn, yawn.

You guys really are determined, aren't you?

Claude if its True and I have had heard similar stories, then we are right to discuss it.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:53 pm

The pertinent word there is "if."

No proof or substantiation and seeing as you and others on here are determined to undermine our CEO, then I'll reserve the right to treat it with the contempt it clearly deserves.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:03 pm

SACK THE BOARD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Claude Blue wrote:The pertinent word there is "if."

No proof or substantiation and seeing as you and others on here are determined to undermine our CEO, then I'll reserve the right to treat it with the contempt it clearly deserves.

I know a bit more than if Claude I promise you, but I have to keep quite on this one.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:04 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:SACK THE BOARD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:05 pm

annis the other day you were hoping that the forum could meet with the new CEO on a more regular basis

these sort of " rumours " are not exactly going to help that , are they ?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Sludge wrote:annis the other day you were hoping that the forum could meet with the new CEO on a more regular basis

these sort of " rumours " are not exactly going to help that , are they ?

Correct Sludge, But I cant help it if these things are happening can I and they are leaking out of our Club.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Ben wrote:GET THE EGG CHASING c**t OUT NOW :ayatollah:

thing is he was put in charge/given the job to look after everything for the egg boys guy and co as they could trust another egg :(

for gods sake dont let ben go to the next meeting between this forum and the new CEO

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Claude Blue wrote:The pertinent word there is "if."

No proof or substantiation and seeing as you and others on here are determined to undermine our CEO, then I'll reserve the right to treat it with the contempt it clearly deserves unless it happens to be true in which case I'll backtrack and demand mods abuse their powers by deleting this post.

Fixed your post.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:27 pm

whilst infighting at our club isnt good ..if its true ..I fail to see how it being all over the internet is good either

its just like a load of women squabbling or gossiping over the garden wall about her at number 37 who is having an affair and him at number 43 who is on the dole but does cash in hand jobs

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Sludge wrote:whilst infighting at our club isnt good ..if its true ..I fail to see how it being all over the internet is good either

its just like a load of women squabbling or gossiping over the garden wall about her at number 37 who is having an affair and him at number 43 who is on the dole but does cash in hand jobs

Sounds like you live in an interesting street Sludge :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Sludge wrote:whilst infighting at our club isnt good ..if its true ..I fail to see how it being all over the internet is good either

Sludge and if I ban this on here, I will be accused of not letting people have their say.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Sludge wrote:

Bloody hell Sludge pipe down will you I don't want my business all over this message board ;)

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 pm

I understand that annis

but some people go way over the top when these rumours come out , some of the stuff flying around doesnt do this forum any favours and some of the posters on here mkae it worse with personal stuff

I am telling you how I see it

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Sludge wrote:I understand that annis

but some people go way over the top when these rumours come out , some of the stuff flying around doesnt do this forum any favours and some of the posters on here mkae it worse with personal stuff

I am telling you how I see it

Sludge, I have to be Honest, over all I am very proud of the Members on here and the Forum for the info it gives/Banter/laughs and good friends we have all become :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:44 pm

God forbid a post is deleted on here - TLG would have an apoplexy if that happened.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:45 pm

croesybluebird wrote:God forbid a post is deleted on here - TLG would have an apoplexy if that happened.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:52 pm

Surely it would be preferable to comment on my post rather than amend it?

Abuse of power, which clearly is in the wrong hands.

If there are disagreements within the boardroom then so be it. I'm sure it happens in every boardroom throughout the country.

Whilst I enjoy the occasional "inside info" that appears on this board I'm beginning to think that it does more harm than good.

An anti-CEO agenda has been put in place on this MB and certain members seem determined to slate him, truthfully or otherwise.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:53 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Surely it would be preferable to comment on my post rather than amend it?

Abuse of power, which clearly is in the wrong hands.

If there are disagreements within the boardroom then so be it. I'm sure it happens in every boardroom throughout the country.

Whilst I enjoy the occasional "inside info" that appears on this board I'm beginning to think that it does more harm than good.

An anti-CEO agenda has been put in place on this MB and certain members seem determined to slate him, truthfully or otherwise.

Claude where has it been amended ? ? ?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:54 pm

OH I SEE Claude, Not by the Mods but by a fellow poster.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Somone said there is a ring set up under the grandstand..........anything to do with this :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Surely only a moderator can add to/amend/delete another persons post?

I have no problem with him doing it as at least he's open about what he did.

Just seems a rather churlish thing to do.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:10 pm

I think Nerd was just having a bit of craic Claude, chill dude :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:15 pm

I do hope you're all having a nice little in joke.

Sack the board indeed. :evil:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Point taken Marc!!

I consider myself suitably chilled mon ami :ayatollah: :ayatollah: