Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BARB test

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:36 am

Anyone done one?
Its the next step towards joining the army, they give me a book to revise yesterday and it is so simple.

Q1. John is happier than Steve. Who is the saddest.

Re: BARB test

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:40 am

You should give the RT for the RAF or the FAT for the Navy/RAF a try

Facking hard.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 am

its piss simple mate, even i passed 2 or 3 in my applications over the years, but its also done on time, so dont sit thier infront of the screen reading over and over again!

you'llbe fine fish

why not go for the Marines or Paras, regular army your treated like shit and walked over, be the best, be in the ellite!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:04 pm

FISH. wrote:Anyone done one?
Its the next step towards joining the army, they give me a book to revise yesterday and it is so simple.

Ahhhh but deep down John is saddest as he has found out that Steve is shagging his missus, he's happy that he knows and that Steve doesn't know he knows while Steve is sad as he knows he shouldn't be doing his best mates wife. John will become sadder when he confronts Steve and shoots him 17 times in the head but as Steve is then dead it makes John even sadder and Steve is so happy that it's all over.

Think about it!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Ben wrote:its piss simple mate, even i passed 2 or 3 in my applications over the years, but its also done on time, so dont sit thier infront of the screen reading over and over again!

you'llbe fine fish

why not go for the Marines or Paras, regular army your treated like shit and walked over, be the best, be in the ellite!! :ayatollah:

Cheers ben. The only thing I'm worried about is asthma, I techinaclly have it but I havn't had a problem since I was like 1/2 years old

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:11 pm

PtB wrote:
FISH. wrote:Anyone done one?

Ahhhh but deep down John is saddest as he has found out that Steve is shagging his missus, he's happy that he knows and that Steve doesn't know he knows while Steve is sad as he knows he shouldn't be doing his best mates wife. John will become sadder when he confronts Steve and shoots him 17 times in the head but as Steve is then dead it makes John even sadder and Steve is so happy that it's all over.

Think about it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Class. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm

FISH you need to be careful with the medical, if you have athsma and they pick up on it in the slighest they might turn you down. My brother got turned away because he had exsma that wasn't really that bad on his leg.

My mate got turned down because he had protein in his urine, but didn't have a urine infection or anything like that.

The BARB test itself is quite easy apparantly.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 pm

FISH. wrote:
Ben wrote:its piss simple mate, even i passed 2 or 3 in my applications over the years, but its also done on time, so dont sit thier infront of the screen reading over and over again!

you'llbe fine fish

Cheers ben. The only thing I'm worried about is asthma, I techinaclly have it but I havn't had a problem since I was like 1/2 years old

Mate. The barb test is the same for the army/paras but testing is a bit
Tougher for the marines (my lads been a bootneck for nearly 4 years)

He had a touch of asthma when he was 12ish but he just never told them.
Providing your a fit lad now, the forces training should all but see your
Astma off, your lungs will get bigger etc! But if you tell them they have
A habit of saying come back in six months if you've had no bother!!

My lad is sat here home on leave. He says if you wanna be a 'Beta' male
Try the army... Royal Marines are Alpha all the way (daft bugger lol)

Good luck!!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:28 pm

taffyapple wrote:
FISH. wrote:

you'llbe fine fish

Mate. The barb test is the same for the army/paras but testing is a bit
Tougher for the marines (my lads been a bootneck for nearly 4 years)

He had a touch of asthma when he was 12ish but he just never told them.
Providing your a fit lad now, the forces training should all but see your
Astma off, your lungs will get bigger etc! But if you tell them they have
A habit of saying come back in six months if you've had no bother!!

My lad is sat here home on leave. He says if you wanna be a 'Beta' male
Try the army... Royal Marines are Alpha all the way (daft bugger lol)

Good luck!!

Cheers mate, I fibbed and told them I didnt have any asthma as this is what ive always wanted to do, I never thought I would but now I am.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:31 pm

FISH. wrote:Cheers mate, I fibbed and told them I didnt have any asthma as this is what ive always wanted to do, I never thought I would but now I am.

Just need to know who's happier and your laughing then mate ;)

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:39 pm

fish, you have to be 5 years plus whitout any medication for asthma :ayatollah:

if it aint been on your GP medical report since you were a kid your laughing, no need to sayi anythin in your medical because its irrelivant

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:36 pm

The BARB test is quite simple due to using your common sense, the higher the score the more options available to you, low scores are suited to infantry and logistical roles, higher scores are suited to engineers and jobs where you have to use brains and not just brawn!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Take my hat off to you boys joining up at the moment.I wonder what all those people who moan about the youth of today have to say about these young men joining up in such dangerous times.
Good luck to you all, :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:11 pm

"you smug faced crowds with kindling eye, who cheer as soldier boys march by, go home and pray you'll never know, the hell where youth and laughter go".