Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Come on Germany!!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 am

Beat that nation that worships your royal family and make us all so very proud of you. All real welsh passionate knowledgable football fans will be 100% behind your skillful German players........do it and knock them out please!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Come on Germany!!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:43 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:45 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Beat that nation that worships your royal family and make us all so very proud of you. All real welsh passionate knowledgable football fans will be 100% behind your skillful German players........do it and knock them out please!!!! :ayatollah:

So your saying I'm not passionate Welsh man and I know little about football?
:roll:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:49 am

I love Wales where I was Born and Cardiff City are with me till I Die :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But COME ON ENGLAND lets "BEAT BRITAINS BIGGEST ENEMY THE GERMANS" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:51 am

You cant say they do not know football and are not Welsh for wanting England too win surely? I want them to win but then get knocked out by Argentina

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I love Wales where I was Born and Cardiff City are with me till I Die :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But COME ON ENGLAND lets "BEAT BRITAINS BIGGEST ENEMY THE GERMANS" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ur sure it wasnt france? :D

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I love Wales where I was Born and Cardiff City are with me till I Die :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: The French just bend over and take it, they can't really be classed as enemies.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Hofmeister wrote:

I am teasing you Stefan :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: DEUTSCHLAND :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Hofmeister wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: DEUTSCHLAND HOOLIGAN :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 pm

You can do it, you will do it!!

COME ON GERMANY!!!!!! DO IT FOR WALES, SCOTLAND AND THE REST OF THE WORLD!!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:48 pm

come on the only british team. one bomber harris :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:39 pm

f*cking shocking How you can pick germany over a British side!!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 pm

germany for me too, plus i drew germany in work, come on the germans :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 pm

blazin ask your nan if you should be cheering on the nation that bombed the f**k out of cardiff. "lest we forget" means nothing to an idiot like you.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Beat that nation that worships your royal family and make us all so very proud of you. All real welsh passionate knowledgable football fans will be 100% behind your skillful German players........do it and knock them out please!!!! :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have a excuse i have some German blood sort of anyway

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:56 pm

rob wrote:blazin ask your nan if you should be cheering on the nation that bombed the f**k out of cardiff. "lest we forget" means nothing to an idiot like you.

well sed rob mate! :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 am

Come on Germany, if England win we will never hear the last of it. The media are even talking now, when we beat Germany!!!! 1 win in a poor group and they are now stating they can win the world cup. :evil: :evil:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:47 am

Hofmeister wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: DEUTSCHLAND :ayatollah:

Uber England!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:04 pm

:ayatollah: :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:07 pm

rob wrote:blazin ask your nan if you should be cheering on the nation that bombed the f**k out of cardiff. "lest we forget" means nothing to an idiot like you.

Look further back in history and you will understand Rob.......lest we ever forget what England did to Wales. Fek England - Oh and my Nan says you're a complete Numptee and both her and my granddad want Germany to win!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:37 pm

i Will be watching the game in Blackwood with 4 fellow city fans with one in the german top !! Why English fans seem to expect Welsh fans to support them shows how out of touch a lot of them are, similair to the British sorry English press monopolising the media. Historically they are our rivals thousands of Welshman died fighting to gain independence from them over the centuries, They tried to destroy the Welsh language but luckliy that didnt suceed and whilst not an independent nation thousands of us are still proud to say 'cymru am byth' and support two teams Wales and anyone who plays against England. For ffs they will be in our qualifying group in a few months !!! lol So no sorry rob, sorry annis I will never support England and couldnt give a toss about the British thing. Tommorow there will be thousands of Welsh and Scots hoping you get hammered. :lol:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 am

what has the war got to do with football?

my dad was almost killed in the war as a small boy because british and american fighter planes took great joy in shooting on moving targets running away from them...only that my dad was 6 at the time and my uncle actually had a bullet through his leg...

so what? that was then, that was war, it was a terrible time for ALL people involved or do you seriously think my grandfathers enjoied fighting in foreign lands and one froze his arse off in the russian winter... he'd rather stayed home with wife and kids, just like any other british or german or american soldier...

its not the people who cause wars, its the bloody politicians, in our case a ruthless dictator, a criminal, a b*stard who dragged us down big time.

but still what has that to do with a football match? FECK ALL...

btw wonder why austrians never get shit from the english, as hitler was austrian and united his fatherland with germany....

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 am

CMON GERMANY :)

Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:19 am

Hofmeister wrote:

what has the war got to do with football?

my dad was almost killed in the war as a small boy because british and american fighter planes took great joy in shooting on moving targets running away from them...only that my dad was 6 at the time and my uncle actually had a bullet through his leg...

so what? that was then, that was war, it was a terrible time for ALL people involved or do you seriously think my grandfathers enjoied fighting in foreign lands and one froze his arse off in the russian winter... he'd rather stayed home with wife and kids, just like any other british or german or american soldier...

its not the people who cause wars, its the bloody politicians, in our case a ruthless dictator, a criminal, a b*stard who dragged us down big time.

but still what has that to do with a football match? FECK ALL...

btw wonder why austrians never get shit from the english, as hitler was austrian and united his fatherland with germany....

Absolutely spot on. and that is what make the Brits a total embarrassment. How can the war be related to football, and if so why only go back 1 Century?

Are you sure you did not start the war yourself some 70 years ago, or even the one before that?

Cmon GERMANY, say it loud, say it proud, and beat the vermin :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:32 am

its not about wanting a german win. its about any fucker beating england :D
COME ON THE GERMANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:22 am

Anyone but Swansea!
Anyone but Bristol City!
Anyone but England!
Rivalries is what football is all about, and I live in England, married to an english girl with two kids born in england (however that does NOT make them english).

C'mon Germany!!!!

Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:31 am

So we should be cheering on the nation that have oppressed the Welsh for hundreds of years then?