Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A year since Jacko died

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:32 am

well that year has flown by :lol: :lol: :lol: is it really a year ago he died? mad.

Re: A year since Jacko died

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 am

R.I.P Jacko :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:29 pm

Glad the kiddy fiddler is dead!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 pm

Jeez ............... I'm a year older than when I heard that news ????? ............... Jeez , time flies !!!

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Mogs wrote:Glad the kiddy fiddler is dead!

F*ckin right. The man was a nonce. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Gareth Bluebird wrote:Jeez ............... I'm a year older than when I heard that news ????? ............... Jeez , time flies !!!

I never liked his music or the circus that surrounded him , and because of his ways I couldn't possibly like the person ................... but I'm still shocked it was a year ago , it was a season ago , a play-off f*cking let down year ago !!! I'm a year older ........ wow

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 pm

Strange bloke...........not sure about him and kids........most of his music was shite.........apart from his ''off the wall album'' late 70s early 80s soundtrack of the clubs at the time........got knocked back by many a woman listening to that sound ha ha :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 pm

funny that coz im sure he was found innocent. :D :D

Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:32 pm

rob wrote:funny that coz im sure he was found innocent. :D :D

Money talks. Whoever says he was inoccent ask yourself would you let your young kids share a bed with him?

Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:28 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:

Money talks. Whoever says he was inoccent ask yourself would you let your young kids share a bed with him?
no f*cking way :evil: :evil:

money talks, always remember the day he died...............i got f*cking burgled and they had away with my fishing gear :o

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:28 am

Money talks Whoever says he was guilty ask yourself would you take money from a molester/peadophile if he had touched your child ?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:23 am

Well Jacko as gone but have you seen Carl do the moonwalk thingy :o

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:47 am

carlccfc wrote:

Money talks Whoever says he was guilty ask yourself would you take money from a molester/peadophile if he had touched your child ?

i dont have kids but im sure everyone has their price he was a multi millionaire so what he payed couldve dramasticly improved yours and your kids life but as i said i dont have kids so dont know what i would do in that situation

Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:42 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I wouldn't send my kids to sleep over a middle-aged mans house in the first place but you dont know the position the family were in financially

Why offer such large sums of money if you are innocent?

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:36 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:I wouldn't send my kids to sleep over a middle-aged mans house in the first place but you dont know the position the family were in financially

Why offer such large sums of money if you are innocent?

The info is out there if you care to learn the truth and not just believe what you read or hear through the tabloid press, it was not Michael Jackson's decision to pay the Chandler family, it was a decision taken by the insurance company and the advisors, Michael Jackson protested the decision but the advisors were trying to protect their ' business and image '.

Also the children were not sent to spend the evening, the family would stay at Neverland together and it was not only boys that stayed in Michael Jackson's bedroom either, before that myth raises it's head.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:01 pm

I dont think for one minute he abused kids

but he was a very strange fella who did himself no favours with his antics

also think he was over rated

james brown was dancing like he was many years before

he had a good voice but wasnt multi talented like prince who could play guitar bass drums , keyboards and unliek jacko , could write and did write song after song not just for himself but many others

same for stevie wonder

jacko did one great album , one good album then that was it

he lived off an album in 1979 and 1982

and then did nothing of any note , just living off his army of fans some of her were as mental as he was