Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay Bothroyd's words..............

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:21 pm

Bellamy to Cardiff, I'm really not sure it would be great to have such a quality player with us though

What rumours??? I don't deal with rumours I deal in facts

Next generation of Bothroyd !!! ....click on link
http://tweetphoto.com/28913965

Re: Jay Bothroyd's words..............

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Hmm

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:25 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Hmm

What Annis? he wrote this honest :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:27 pm

thats the 1st time ive seen annis speechless on the MB :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 pm

tomCCFC wrote:thats the 1st time ive seen annis speechless on the MB :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: i want him to reply though!!!!! come on Annis what do you really think??????????????????? :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Seems more of an opinion than a definitive "BELLAMY IS COMING" comment.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Ross Young wrote:Seems more of an opinion than a definitive "BELLAMY IS COMING" comment.

No he didnt say bellamy is coming....what he is saying basically someone asked him what he thought of bellamy coming to cardiff and he said it like hhhhhhmmmm Bellamy coming to cardiff eh!!!! not sure of that.......type of reply do you know what im saying? :?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 pm

So basically it;s the forst he's heard of it :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 pm

here we are he replied again...................... "No I meant bellamy to Cardiff would be great but I'm not sure rumours are true!! "

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Bit of perspective here guys - Boths hasn't got a f*cking clue what's going on, just like the rest of us. That's probably because there's actually very little going on, understandably in my eyes, transfers WILL be very slow off the ground until everyone's back home from the World Cup, then the merry go round will start.

Only then, perhaps, there may just potentially be barely the tiniest of slivers of a chance of this coming off.

We'll see who Man City sign in the first place though.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:04 am

jay probably thinks the same as me, bellemy coming to cardiff is highly unlickly

Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Jay is on the plane ...coming home, is holiday has now finished :ayatollah: :ayatollah: