Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ANNIS

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:09 am

Annis

I need a favour..

I,m off to Afghanistan in Aug (just been told) and am in need of reading material. Is there any chance you could send me all the books with te exception of Shattered Dreams to Wembley way. I need this urgently to put in my comfy box which leaves on monday if not i'll have to put them in my daysack.

Ta in advance

Big Ceri

Re: FAO ANNIS

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 am

Big Ceri wrote:Annis

I need a favour..

I,m off to Afghanistan in Aug (just been told) and am in need of reading material. Is there any chance you could send me all the books with te exception of Shattered Dreams to Wembley way. I need this urgently to put in my comfy box which leaves on monday if not i'll have to put them in my daysack.

Ta in advance

Big Ceri

I will ring you now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 am

Annis

Your a top man. Look forward to getting them. It'll give me something to look forward to by going to Afghan so I can read them when they arrive - god i'm looking forward to going just so i can read your books. I will of course be logging in as normal from Camp Bastion in Aug- god i'd die without this website!

Regards

Ceri

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:57 am

Your a top man. Look forward to getting them. It'll give me something to look forward to by going to Afghan so I can read them when they arrive - god i'm looking forward to going just so i can read your books. I will of course be logging in as normal from Camp Bastion in Aug- god i'd die without this website!

Regards

Ceri

Stag on, keep your head down mate. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:16 pm

all the best, stay safe.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Regards

Ceri

Ceri, I posted them First Class, Take care and keep us updated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 pm

Annis

will drop you line when they arrive. Once again very many thanks, hopefully I will stretch them out and last a bit longer that shattered dreams did (day and a half).So add up all the pages divide by 180 and i should be finsihed in time for the plane home :D

Kindest Regards

Ceri :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:32 pm

will drop you line when they arrive. Once again very many thanks, hopefully I will stretch them out and last a bit longer that shattered dreams did (day and a half).So add up all the pages divide by 180 and i should be finsihed in time for the plane home :D

Kindest Regards

Ceri :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Cheers. Look after yourself Ceri :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:03 pm

All the best fella. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Good luck mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:34 pm

Have fun fella, though we all know you AAC lot wont be doing much else asides from reading your books next to a pool ;)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:38 pm

take care fella,keep up the good work :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Enjoy the books, but most importantly, keep your head down, stay safe and come home to your family and friends!!