Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TLG - A question for you ???

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 pm

Why do you do it? I just read your petty dig at Carl below, what motivates an intelligent person like you to lower yourself to such petty behaviour.

"You got it wrong........ nuh nuh, nuh nuh nuh"

Don't you realise that every time you do something like this you only damage your own credibility, your own reputation and invite mass (but justified) criticism. I can understand some people may behave like you for attention seeking purposes, but you seem to do it through sheer stupidity. It baffles me that you can't see how small mined and petty your behaviour is viewed by the outside world? You may win a battle, but in the bigger picture you always lose the war.

I should say, I am not a habitual TLG hater, in fact, I wanted to give you every chance, but you make it so difficult to justify any support for you with you petty actions. Don't you realise that you personally are the reason many many loyal City fans with good intentions lost faith in the Trust and turned their backs on it last year? (myself included). I wanted to believe in you and the Trust but just couldn't support someone of such limited self discipline and poor integrity. Hopefully they have now turned the corner and will grow strong again, but make no mistake, you were the voice and face of the Trust last year and you did it immense damage with your petty bickering.

As for your personal attack on Carl, I'm sure he'll just rise above it. He seems far too mature and genuine to come down to your level, he does a great job in keeping us informed and I for one won't worry about the 5% incorrect information when the 95% more often or not comes true.

Keep up the good work Carl :ayatollah:

Re: TLG - A question for you ???

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Superb post mate.

I agree with every word.

Keep the news coming Carl. Love reading your posts and they keep us informed.

Don't listen to idiots like TLG :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

one word c**t

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Ben :lol: its funny cos its true

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Ben wrote:one word c**t

You put it so much more elequently than I ever could Ben,

however, I must confess, I echo your sentiments entirely :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:54 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:
Ben wrote:one word c**t

You put it so much more elequently than I ever could Ben,

however, I must confess, I echo your sentiments entirely :lol:

bens vocabulary is f*cking ACE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 am

Absolutely spot on first post. Sadly it will fall on deaf ears.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:02 am

I didn't see it as an attack on Carl by TLG, just questioning why a thread was deleted.

I can sympathise here as I've asked the very same question before. I've also had a post tampered with, so questions about how this board is moderated should be aired.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:07 am

Claude Blue wrote:I didn't see it as an attack on Carl by TLG, just questioning why a thread was deleted.

I can sympathise here as I've asked the very same question before. I've also had a post tampered with, so questions about how this board is moderated should be aired.
i beg your apology :D

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:38 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Why do you do it? I just read your petty dig at Carl below, what motivates an intelligent person like you to lower yourself to such petty behaviour.

Don't you realise that every time you do something like this you only damage your own credibility, your own reputation and invite mass (but justified) criticism. I can understand some people may behave like you for attention seeking purposes, but you seem to do it through sheer stupidity. It baffles me that you can't see how small mined and petty your behaviour is viewed by the outside world? You may win a battle, but in the bigger picture you always lose the war.

I should say, I am not a habitual TLG hater, in fact, I wanted to give you every chance, but you make it so difficult to justify any support for you with you petty actions. Don't you realise that you personally are the reason many many loyal City fans with good intentions lost faith in the Trust and turned their backs on it last year? (myself included). I wanted to believe in you and the Trust but just couldn't support someone of such limited self discipline and poor integrity. Hopefully they have now turned the corner and will grow strong again, but make no mistake, you were the voice and face of the Trust last year and you did it immense damage with your petty bickering.

As for your personal attack on Carl, I'm sure he'll just rise above it. He seems far too mature and genuine to come down to your level, he does a great job in keeping us informed and I for one won't worry about the 5% incorrect information when the 95% more often or not comes true.

A very good post.

Personally I believe TLG gets frustrated at the reaction he receives from this board. He can post any old shit on CCMB and droves of his disciples will come and defend his view even if his posts contain a load of nonsense.

He doesn't enjoy the same privilege on this board where his postings are taken at face value and scrutinised. It is hard to think of a time when his rants haven't been shown up for what they truly are which is jealous vindictive character assassinations on whoever has pissed him off that day.

It is about time we adopted a policy of simply ignoring any threads or replies he puts on AAMB because whatever he says has no relevance and certainly doesn't contribute anything to any worthwhile debate.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 am

Thanks Suggs for the kind remarks, I dont know why he said what he said and how he said it, if he had a problem with posts being deleted then he should have created a thread on just that, but he chose to come and create one for my attention re Steven Howard. So it appears that his question was not formatted correctly and it was not a dig at me, I will give Dave the benefit of the doubt but hope that in future he will be careful with his wordings to avoid himself further embarrassment.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:03 am

A great initial post and a great comment by tony blue again.

Let's just ignore his comments, don't comment on them. The man seems to have a major problem, lets pretend he doesn't exist, he is a nobody, a spent force who was in the past respected by fans of this club but has been shunned because of his irrational behaviour.
:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:05 am

carlccfc wrote:Thanks Suggs for the kind remarks, I dont know why he said what he said and how he said it, if he had a problem with posts being deleted then he should have created a thread on just that, but he chose to come and create one for my attention re Steven Howard. So it appears that his question was not formatted correctly and it was not a dig at me, I will give Dave the benefit of the doubt but hope that in future he will be careful with his wordings to avoid himself further embarrassment.

I wouldn't hold your breath about his future postings

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 am

ridofrid wrote:A great initial post and a great comment by tony blue again.

Let's just ignore his comments, don't comment on them. The man seems to have a major problem, lets pretend he doesn't exist, he is a nobody, a spent force who was in the past respected by fans of this club but has been shunned because of his irrational behaviour.
:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Clive I agree to a point, people should not get worked up by an individual so much as that oftens gives the said person some form of satisfaction. I will not be deterred in posting by such remarks and as I said in previous posts I will give Dave the benefit of the doubt and put it down to him asking a question in a way that looked like a petty dig, I am sure Dave now realises his error.

Lets move on and talk about Cardiff City, not me, I promise you all I will type up more posts that may turn out to be wrong, but hey ho, it's the nature of the beast.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:20 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:Why do you do it? I just read your petty dig at Carl below, what motivates an intelligent person like you to lower yourself to such petty behaviour.

Excellent post and it sums him up well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:34 am

Claude Blue wrote:I didn't see it as an attack on Carl by TLG, just questioning why a thread was deleted.

Except, Claude, the thread wasn't deleted.

Please provide evidence your posts were tampered with - without digging through your previous complaint, the only evidence I remember you providing was Annis putting his personal response to one comment in a Trust statement within that statement, when it was pretty clear and obvious the comment was his and his alone.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:32 am

Personally I believe TLG gets frustrated at the reaction he receives from this board. He can post any old shit on CCMB and droves of his disciples will come and defend his view even if his posts contain a load of nonsense.

Oh the irony.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 am

wouldnt it be nice if we could all stop playing schoolyard games and just support cardiff city

and this means everyone !

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:13 pm

Sludge wrote:wouldnt it be nice if we could all stop playing schoolyard games and just support cardiff city

and this means everyone !

agreed %100

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:15 pm

lets delete this thread, dont give him the attention the prick thrives on