Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Weekend in Pompey

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 pm

Anyone planning on a weekend there? Excellent nightlife!!!! Ive been to the last 2 away games, great crack.
I used to live in Pompey, cant beat a good night out on the strip or even down to Southsea for a night. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Weekend in Pompey

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 pm

sounds good :D

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Great night out Monday to Sunday. :ayatollah:
Loads of bars and women. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:04 pm

i worked there, a 6 week job and went to a nightclub for my apprentices 18th. the bouncer said " you sure you want to come in lads"??? upon entering the 4 of us realised we were the only white people in there. we felt like 4 rice krispies in a bowl of coco pops.
good night though

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:06 pm

First pub you walk into........kapowww!

It'll all end in tears :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm

nugent wrote:we felt like 4 rice krispies in a bowl of coco pops.

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:11 pm

aiming to go friday- saturday.

birthday 2 days after.

will be a good one :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am

bad idea guys? we went to bognor regis butlins in march 4 3 nights an lasted one as on first night pompey done our younger lot over big time ... 2 had fractured cheekbones one was giving mouth to mouth, even when one of ours was carrying a mate out they filled em in even more .... cunts of the highest order, by time we elder lot got ther it was over althou they shit out an creamed up to security ? ejected from camp it wer like big brother but all 40 of us booted out lol
only thing is if you dont wear gear you will be fine but if you wear it BE PREPARED ,, it is terrace chic thug wear at end of day an makes you a target!!
good luck