Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EXCLUSIVE : THE LATEST NEWS

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:17 pm

I have apparently passed on information that may not be correct regarding Steven Howard :lol:

But it is apparent and not a fact because the person saying so says he read it in the Echo :lol:

Because the Echo has quotes and has apparently interviewed Steve Borley but I am hearing that this interview has not even taken place :o

Ok that does not mean that Steve Howard is signing or even the subject of a bid by the club but I will say that my sources are 95% right and I will continue to do what I have always said I will do and pass on what I learn to other City fans. Not a crime to be wrong sometimes is it ?

In fairness to my sources they give me information that is normally bang on and I put it up as it is said to me, why would'nt I ?

With regards to my thread being deleted, I can say if it was deleted then I had nothing to do with it, I am not embarrassed in being wrong and would never cover up my posts to try and hide my posts as if it never happened. What I do find perculiar though is that I show people yesterday that the national press were reporting something that I said could happen a whole month earlier, but I am dissed for it, yet this evening the same poster dissing me will then use the local rag for his own back up. :roll:

Re: EXCLUSIVE : THE LATEST NEWS

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 pm

Keep the exclusives coming mate and don't worry about criticism from some part time poster :lol: :lol: :lol: The person concerned is probably scrutinising your every word in this thread in order to find fault let it go over your head mate :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have apparently passed on information that may not be correct regarding Steven Howard :lol:

But it is apparent and not a fact because the person saying so says he read it in the Echo :lol:

Because the Echo has quotes and has apparently interviewed Steve Borley but I am hearing that this interview has not even taken place :o

Ok that does not mean that Steve Howard is signing or even the subject of a bid by the club but I will say that my sources are 95% right and I will continue to do what I have always said I will do and pass on what I learn to other City fans. Not a crime to be wrong sometimes is it ?

In fairness to my sources they give me information that is normally bang on and I put it up as it is said to me, why would'nt I ?

With regards to my thread being deleted, I can say if it was deleted then I had nothing to do with it, I am not embarrassed in being wrong and would never cover up my posts to try and hide my posts as if it never happened. What I do find perculiar though is that I show people yesterday that the national press were reporting something that I said could happen a whole month earlier, but I am dissed for it, yet this evening the same poster dissing me will then use the local rag for his own back up. :roll:

Carl, Jealously is the the worst of emotions.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 pm

Keep it up Carl we do realise now and again you could be wrong or it turns out different. Shit happens but we know you wouldn't deliberately set out to deceive us. Keep up the good work :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:35 pm

keep them coming carl,through all our troubles and deceit that the riddler and others have put put in the press and other messageboards,THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE,and as always the truth always come out of your posts.
keep posting,we all depend on you for the info. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 pm

carl I appreciate your WHOLE input to the forum not just your *EXCLUSIVES* I find most of your threads an interesting and reliable read - keep up the good work! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:45 pm

At the end of the day Carl, there are times you'll have been given duff info.

It happens.

Either way, it's interesting to read as it often provokes discussion.

Don't worry about the haters.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:55 pm

dont rise to him mate,

we know your info is good, so what if one slips under the radar.

would rather have 95% truth than 100% speculation :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:55 pm

Keep the exclusives coming Carl. Most of what you post is correct. That which turns out to be wrong, well its no great deal, we expect some things to be wrong.

I cant quite believe someone has sniped at you. All I know have praised your efforts. Even Claude has given you a gold star and that was on CCMB. Then again I should not be surprised because I heard the stories about this guy, took them with a pinch of salt but I'm beginning to see an element of truth in them sadly. Some people just dont learn.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 pm

keep posting carl,makes great reading,im pretty new 2 this mb like i have said b4,it has been more interesting than the world cup has :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:34 pm

theres nothing wrong with being wrong with club info now and again. I do disagree with deleted posts,i have posted things in the past and i have seen others post news,then hour later the thread got deleted and a new thread appears saying basically what got deleted,i do think existing posts should stay as who breaks the news is not important to me,its keeping informed regarding our club that i enjoy reading about,bring on the new players and info i say....whoever it is off

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:11 pm

Gupi, the only posts that get deleted is,is if they are Vile or the the thread becomes a total just argument thread and gets out of order.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Carl, I have got to know you very well and I now know for a fact you are an HONEST person and only try your best to keep the fans updated, We are not all perfect :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:31 pm

I can 'EXCLUSIVELY' say I will never stop posting on this forum. It is the best forum around.

:D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:I can 'EXCLUSIVELY' say I will never stop posting on this forum. It is the best forum around.

:D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wish you would ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I have got to know you very well and I now know for a fact you are an HONEST person and only try your best to keep the fans updated, We are not all perfect :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Except for me!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Well a bit modest, but apart from that... :D

Keep the news flowing Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gupi, the only posts that get deleted is,is they are Vile or the the thread becomes a total just argument thread and gets out of order.

i have seen that a couple of posts got deleted and then a new thread appears as i said with more or less what got deleted it has only happened a couple of times,i dont care who posts info i appreciate all club info,but i have seen the above happen.I agree abuse posts should be gone,but if no abuse-no delete is a fair policy.i dont know about tlg posts so cant comment

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Keep the posts coming Carl, at the end of the day a 95%accurate record is far better than the Percentage of accuracy we get from the press.
Jes

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:I have apparently passed on information that may not be correct regarding Steven Howard :lol:

Could James Beattie be our target ???

A much better proposition, and just the type of player DJ could win over ?????

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:10 pm

carl you do a great job on here your exclusives are great keep it up .
Its just 1 snipper trying to have a go because he doesnt like someone else with the info :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
If he doesnt like this board why does he come on here.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:24 am

birchblue wrote:carl you do a great job on here your exclusives are great keep it up .
Its just 1 snipper trying to have a go because he doesnt like someone else with the info :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
If he doesnt like this board why does he come on here.

Spot on :ayatollah:

I also believe Carl is a victim of jealousy from the sniper, after all our boy now has the ear of the Cheif Executive something the sniper used to have until the recent exit of a certain Mr Ridsdale ;)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:07 pm

carl who has the most respect on this site? you or him? i think we all know the answer to that question.
and to quote my dear old grandad "a man who never made a mistake, never made anything" keep the posts coming carl :ayatollah: