Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO: carlccfc, Re: Steve Howard

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm

To be honest, I'm starting to feel this thread was intended to do nothing but troll the board.

It's not like any discussion about it can go anywhere, given the basis of the argument ("thread deleted") was incorrect.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:44 pm

jelousy can do funny things to people. :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:46 am

I don't think I've ever read such nonsense.

Rumour and speculation is what keeps most of us going through the summer months and it causes no harm at all.

I suggest that a chill pill get taken by TLG as in the grand scheme of things your beef is really not that important and certainly not worth getting uppity about.

For what it's worth I liked that rumour because he is exactly the sort of player we need.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 am

terrytaxi wrote:I don't think I've ever read such nonsense.

Rumour and speculation is what keeps most of us going through the summer months and it causes no harm at all.

I suggest that a chill pill get taken by TLG as in the grand scheme of things your beef is really not that important and certainly not worth getting uppity about.

For what it's worth I liked that rumour because he is exactly the sort of player we need.

good post tt I JUST WASTED 5 MINUTES OF MY LIFE TROLLING THROUGH MORE SHIT POSTED BY TLG, i should lock it to stop other forum members wasting some precious fishing time reading it :D