Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO MALLO!!!!!

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Thankyou for letting me and the lads have an early finish to watch England get through to the next round! Even though the other lads wanted England to lose! :evil: Porthcawls going to bounce tomorrow!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: FAO MALLO!!!!!

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:18 pm

sam salim wrote:Thankyou for letting me and the lads have an early finish to watch England get through to the next round! Even though the other lads wanted England to lose! :evil: Porthcawls going to bounce tomorrow!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

WE WILL WATCH YOU DIG THE BIGGEST HOLE TOMORROW AND THEN BACK FILL IT WITH YOU IN IT ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:19 pm

mallo wrote:
sam salim wrote:Thankyou for letting me and the lads have an early finish to watch England get through to the next round! Even though the other lads wanted England to lose! :evil: Porthcawls going to bounce tomorrow!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

WE WILL WATCH YOU DIG THE BIGGEST HOLE TOMORROW AND THEN BACK FILL IT WITH YOU IN IT ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:36 pm

now now , malcolm
dont be bitter
I thought you were strictly a lager man
and what with playing in the ENGLISH FOOTBALL championship
I thought you'd have donned yu 3 lions to show your support :)

WE'RE ALL ENGLISH AREN'T WE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:54 pm

mallo wrote:

I knew there was a catch!!!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:20 pm

ADY PUCK wrote:now now , malcolm
dont be bitter
I thought you were strictly a lager man
and what with playing in the ENGLISH FOOTBALL championship
I thought you'd have donned yu 3 lions to show your support :)

WE'RE ALL ENGLISH AREN'T WE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

i extended the coach back till next week for your team free of charge whats all this larger shit

simple im welsh support wales home and abroad everywhere all the shity countries never qualify but who cares welsh and proud
support my local team the mighty bluebirds and everywhere we go its england you sheep shaggers so why the fook would i want eggland to do well as a welsh man

but today i had a bang on the head let boys home early to watch it and I did cheer them on and as they wore the welsh colour jersey i can be forgiven for thinking they were wales ! lol xxxx stick to your cider ady

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:25 pm

mallo9 stop the bitter :lol:
if it wasnt for us english yud be a 3 man league with swansea and wrexham...

and yud not be top ;) :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol: