Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"STEVE BORLEY"

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:45 pm

will tomorrow tell the Echo(ECHO EXCLUSIVE lol) how we tried our best and made Bellamy our Target, but it is now dead in the water and its time to move on.
We are now not interested in Steve Howard he is past his best and to old.
Joe Ledley we have given our best offer to Joe and gone way up above our Budget, so the ball is now in his court.
We are standing firm on bids for our best players and intend to keep them.
We are looking to add about 4 more players before the Season starts and I am working with Agents every day.
Dave Jones has a list of players he wants and we are still going through it.
That will be The ECHO's EXCLUSIVE TOMORROW. But did he speak to the Echo or Did they get their story from this Forum ?

Re: "STEVE BORLEY"

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:51 pm

So glad they've decided to move on from Bellemy. Really didn't want that from dragging on and losing some of our targets.

Really don't think Ledley is worth going about our budget though.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:56 pm

just goes to show how crap the echo rag is and people pay 49p :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:59 pm

I bet the Echo is over the moon with you Annis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Marc wrote:I bet the Echo is over the moon with you Annis :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm

4 players don't seem a lot

If we lose Ledley does that mean we need 5 ?

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:45 pm

Mr Moo Cow wrote:4 players don't seem a lot

If we lose Ledley does that mean we need 5 ?

Approx 4 for now. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I bet with my luck, the echo will try and change a few lines :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:01 pm

I can only presume these will be quality signings as there are only 4.............

Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 pm

I can only presume these will be quality signings as there are only 4.............

Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:will tomorrow tell the Echo(ECHO EXCLUSIVE lol) how we tried our best and made Bellamy our Target, but it is now dead in the water and its time to move on.
Joe Ledley we have given our best offer to Joe and gone way up above our Budget, so the ball is now in his court.
We are looking to add about 4 more players before the Season starts and I am working with Agents every day.
That will be The ECHO's EXCLUSIVE TOMORROW.

annis

i always thought you had to interview someone to get an exclusive out of them

the echo have not interviewed steve borley and thats a fact

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:32 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:will tomorrow tell the Echo(ECHO EXCLUSIVE lol) how we tried our best and made Bellamy our Target, but it is now dead in the water and its time to move on.
That will be The ECHO's EXCLUSIVE TOMORROW.

annis

i always thought you had to interview someone to get an exclusive out of them

the echo have not interviewed steve borley and thats a fact

TUT TUT Steve you should see tonights BACK PAGE HALF PAGE SAYING" THE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH STEVE BORLEY IN TOMORROW NIGHTS ECHO" hmm

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Only 4 ?? :o

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:02 pm

If, and its a big if, we keep all our current players, then four players in the right positions could be just about right!

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

If it's only 4 our squad is going to be no bigger than last year, so hope they're quality.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Get James Beattie to give chops and Bothroyd competition............

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 am

The article in the ECHO has been mainly taken from THIS SITE.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 am

So what are all the Borley quotes in this article then? - http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26713921/ - not direct quotes just porkies??? - 3 pages full of quotes.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:36 am

ihatealiens wrote:So what are all the Borley quotes in this article then? - http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26713921/ - not direct quotes just porkies??? - 3 pages full of quotes.

aliens

i have spoken to steve yesterday and this morning regarding this and these are the facts.
steve tucker rang him on his mobile and asked him to clarify a few points regarding jones going to hull and bellamy etc.
steve gave him nothing and told him to approach gethin who would respond on the clubs behalf.
his only comment on the football matters were in his experience at the football club you can never say never about anything regarding players managers and agents.

So from that steve tucker has made out that he has had an exclusive interview with steve borley of which most people would assume is a sit down face to face meeting like the riddler had with the bbc etc.

i can assure you all that has happened now is that the echo has managed to alienate itself even further from the club and will be struggling to get interviews or quotes from any sources within the club.
as ive always maintained the press never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:01 am

Ah well they will have to get their exclusives from here then :lol: