Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Worst Experience of my life

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Today will never ever be forgotton. Woke up and Taryn (My Mrs was Spewing like the best of them), tried to help her by giving her water and coolong her down with a wet towel, but as the day went on she got worst \, to a point where she just Fainted in the room. I relly did shit myself and didnt know what to do, I rant the recipition of the Hotel, and in fairness sent a 1st aider to the room straight away, He then made a Phone call and a ambulance was here for us, Half hour later we were at the local Hospital. I was in bits at this time but had to be stron for Taryn, and show I was in control and everyhting was going to be ok. Went to the Hospital and no 1 spoke hardly no English (this is getting better), I explained to the staff that She has got Food poisoning, They placd her on a drip and more or less left her there for about 2 hours (My head was fried), I really havent never seen her this ill and I have been with here for 10 years. :( , thankfully after 2 hours she came around a bit and took some water, another 2 hours later and they said she could leave, thankfully she is now in the room feeling a lot better still weak, but a few good meals (no seafood) and plenty of water she be fine, but genuine now I have never shit myself so juch, I know it sounds far fetched but really thought the worst :( , But hopefully tomorrow we be back on the beach, and enjoy ing the rest of our Holiday. I feel better now having wrote this, Felt like I had to share it lol.

Re: Worst Experience of my life

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 pm

You both take care Cheggers and I hope the rest of the hols getter better for you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:46 pm

Glad she's ok chegs.

Get well soo Taryn

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks Annis and CLaire, she is alot better now thanks, and hopefully a good nights kip will be the ticket, the sickness have stoped now so that a positive sign, hopefully tomorrow we can crack on woth the holidays. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:55 pm

Glad she is ok :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Its been quite without you mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 pm

nothing worse than being ill whilst abroad, hope your wifes feeling better soon, and enjoy the rest of your holiday :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Today will never ever be forgotton. Woke up and Taryn (My Mrs was Spewing like the best of them), tried to help her by giving her water and coolong her down with a wet towel, but as the day went on she got worst \, to a point where she just Fainted in the room. I relly did shit myself and didnt know what to do, I rant the recipition of the Hotel, and in fairness sent a 1st aider to the room straight away, He then made a Phone call and a ambulance was here for us, Half hour later we were at the local Hospital. I was in bits at this time but had to be stron for Taryn, and show I was in control and everyhting was going to be ok. Went to the Hospital and no 1 spoke hardly no English (this is getting better), I explained to the staff that She has got Food poisoning, They placd her on a drip and more or less left her there for about 2 hours (My head was fried), I really havent never seen her this ill and I have been with here for 10 years. :( , thankfully after 2 hours she came around a bit and took some water, another 2 hours later and they said she could leave, thankfully she is now in the room feeling a lot better still weak, but a few good meals (no seafood) and plenty of water she be fine, but genuine now I have never shit myself so juch, I know it sounds far fetched but really thought the worst :( , But hopefully tomorrow we be back on the beach, and enjoy ing the rest of our Holiday. I feel better now having wrote this, Felt like I had to share it lol.

Not nice now but You'll laugh about it one day mate.

Best wishes for the rest of the holiday :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Today will never ever be forgotton. Woke up and Taryn (My Mrs was Spewing like the best of them), tried to help her by giving her water and coolong her down with a wet towel, but as the day went on she got worst \, to a point where she just Fainted in the room. I relly did shit myself and didnt know what to do, I rant the recipition of the Hotel, and in fairness sent a 1st aider to the room straight away, He then made a Phone call and a ambulance was here for us, Half hour later we were at the local Hospital. I was in bits at this time but had to be stron for Taryn, and show I was in control and everyhting was going to be ok. Went to the Hospital and no 1 spoke hardly no English (this is getting better), I explained to the staff that She has got Food poisoning, They placd her on a drip and more or less left her there for about 2 hours (My head was fried), I really havent never seen her this ill and I have been with here for 10 years. :( , thankfully after 2 hours she came around a bit and took some water, another 2 hours later and they said she could leave, thankfully she is now in the room feeling a lot better still weak, but a few good meals (no seafood) and plenty of water she be fine, but genuine now I have never shit myself so juch, I know it sounds far fetched but really thought the worst :( , But hopefully tomorrow we be back on the beach, and enjoy ing the rest of our Holiday. I feel better now having wrote this, Felt like I had to share it lol.

I bet you won't holiday in Swansea again will you. :lol:

No, seriously. Take care Chegs and pass our thoughts on to mrs chegs. I went through simular with my mrs once. Nightmare.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:38 pm

You will find hopefully she'll be spot on in no time, with bad food poisoning if you are violently sick or the other, it's the bodies way of .expelling the bug from her system, fingers crossed she'l be ok, lots of water mate.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 pm

I was the same when i went on Holidays to Jamaica 2 years ago. I was layed up in bed for 2 days then i was right as rain after getting loads of fluids down me.

Hope you and the misses enjoy the rest of your holiday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: