Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: PLEASE READ THIS

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:47 am

that apology is a not for real, its sarcastic !

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:37 am

The bloke has a habit of sniping.

On a topic what is your favourite smell I put:

The smell of a cartridge or bullet after it has just been shot. It's even better if said shot connected with the target

His response was:

**** off back to Afghanistan you child murdering, gang raping, race hating paedo.

I've got to say, I don't think that is much of an apology. To me reading it, it seems a bit of a piss take.

Hey ho, the c**t is banned, end of :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:10 am

I was absolutely appalled when i read what that guy had written about Gwyn, :twisted: as we all know Gwyn and others like him have done so much to promote Cardiff City and change peoples preconceptions of our support. Gwyn like the recently departed Stuart Cable is one of lifes 'good guys' and is always approachable and will do anyone a favour.

What this Tommysafe wrote is despicable and beyond contempt and allowing for the fact that he has apologised on this MSGB and been banned quite rightly from Mikes board i would suggest if he hasn't already done so he should arrange to personally apologise to Gwyn.

Knowing Gwyn he will accept the apology and that should be the end of the matter however if Gwyn picked him up and dumped him on his head a couple of times to knock some sense into him you really couldn't blame him.

However it takes a big man to apologise and a even bigger man to accept and Gwyn is a very big man in every sense of the word :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 am

There's zero chance the apology is meant genuinely.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 am

that apology is taking the piss, hand over the IP and lets teach this c**t a lesson, seems to call alot of people peado's etc so its NOT out of character

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 am

tommysafe wrote:Hi. My name is Tom and I wrote the above message on CCMB.

I am writing to apologise to everyone who has read them. I understand that my actions were completely disgraceful, unacceptable and cowardly. I have been rightly banned from the message board and I expect I will be rightly banned from this - I would ask Mr Abraham to keep this message available for viewing if possible, please.

My comments were made with no knowledge of who Gwyn is or what Gwyn stands for. They were extremely unfounded, naive and immature. Somehow I did not realise that this could cause so much offence when writing. I wrote them completely cowardly and as I have said to Michael and Gwyn, did so under the naive assumption that it was through a faceless medium and could not be tracked back to me. These are the actions of a complete coward, I hope that this apology makes up for this in any way possible.

I have never met Gwyn and was unaware of how influential a fan he is. I know this makes no difference to the comments I had made but I would just like to point it out.

I take back every single word that was said and hope that this mistake can be forgotten - I will not attempt to access and Cardiff City Message Board in future.

My comments, not only the one to Gwyn, but all of them on the CCMB, were sniping. I disagreed with people and tried to wind them up to get a response. Most were in good jest but here I know I have crossed the line massively.

I hope Gwyn can forgive me - there was no malice involved and it was a completely stupid mistake by a stupid naive, cowardly boy and all the comments on this board regarding my actions are spot on.

I have not attempted to damage Gwyn's reputation and to write these messages on a CCFC message board, where Gwyn has done infinitely more for the club than I have is a disgrace. At least justice has been done and I have massively embarrassed and discredited myself in the process.

I am asking again that this go no further, I know what I have done is appalling and I retract all comments and I offer an apology to anyone who has reads them and especially to Gwyn. I am sorry.

I doesn't matter if it was Gwyn who posted the story, or myself of anybody who supports the club.

It was a cowardly attack and like you said, you thought you could get away with it - I doubt if you knew it would be traced back to you, you wouldn't have said it. Way, way out of line!!

The best thing you could do is not offer an apology on here, but to search Gwyn out at a game and apologise face to face.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 pm

Gwyn - disgusting what was put on a public forum - but then there are some very sick minded indivuduals - they cannot interact with people throughout their life and so they just try and upset others by doing things like that thru the net !

Hope you are tough skinned enough to get over it - I would not accept an apology from someone like that - and yes that apology postd on here was only for show - you can read between the lines - only saying what people wanted to read - he was laughing at you and everyone else through all his posts - a reject from society. He will come back with another profile name and do the same over n over just to recieve some attention that he craves - mad man!

People like him do not have the balls to say anything publically they hide behind a computer screen - I say if you dont back up what you say dont type it - I would say the same to anyone on here as i would face2face...... HE is just a little shit with no opinions in life that are worth listening to.

Get people like him off these forums and carry on with your good work Gwyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:06 pm

I have never met Gwyn

thats plainly obvious, what a moron.

im hoping gwyn dont meet up with him for gwyns sake also.

I would say the same to anyone on here as i would face2face......
standing on a stool :D

carry on with your good work Gwyn :ayatollah:

N.B just out of curiosity can you get tourets in written form ?

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Does he know what the Nemesis means http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRuoSHI6eQ

I only hope somebody will know Tommy and will point him out and he is dealt with accordingly...... i.e fed to the pigs

Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:33 pm

michael jackson was given a second chance wasnt he and a third

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:12 pm

actually i believe it was

1st time no case to answer too
2nd time not guilty

there is a difference

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Sadly we are seeing more and more of this at our club,and the more successful we get the more chances we have of attracting people who speak before they think,and insult good fans of this club.Insults on messageboards are cowardly and usually made by people who have no morales or backbone.If you did ever catch up with this person Gwyn you would probably find that he is not worth the effort.
Ps Keep the stories coming,everyone has been enjoying them at work and the club,even the non city fans and non footie fans. :ayatollah: