Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLEASE READ THIS

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:54 pm

I have posted a messgae about a real fans travels on here, it was a piss take after Gethin Jenkins asked for some real fans to write in some real stories for a real book the club intended publishing. Now most people on here took it as it was meant and had a laugh at it, unfortunately not quite the same response from Mike's board, but am I suprised.

However one poster who goes by the pseudonym of Tommy safe went way over the top with his reply. Mike is trying to find him forr me, but if not the police will.

We are all answerable for what we write anywhere, I hope beyond hope to find this bloke and have a nice chat with him.

Whoever wrote that is a f*cking monkey shagging, shit smearing, child fiddling, asian bashing moron wanker prick.

You're not funny, you're not cool, and you're an embarrassment to your family. You may have your cave troll mates laughing with you, but the rest of the country is laughing at you - small time nobody with an ego.

This was written by a poster on MM' site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: PLEASE READ THIS

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:57 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I have posted a messgae about a real fans travels on here, it was a piss take after Gethin Jenkins asked for some real fans to write in some real stories for a real book the club intended publishing. Now most people on here took it as it was meant and had a laugh at it, unfortunately not quite the same response from Mike's board, but am I suprised.

However one poster who goes by the pseudonym of Tommy safe went way over the top with his reply. Mike is trying to find him forr me, but if not the police will.

We are all answerable for what we write anywhere, I hope beyond hope to find this bloke and have a nice chat with him.

Whoever wrote that is a f*cking monkey shagging, shit smearing, child fiddling, asian bashing moron wanker prick.

You're not funny, you're not cool, and you're an embarrassment to your family. You may have your cave troll mates laughing with you, but the rest of the country is laughing at you - small time nobody with an ego.

This was written by a poster on MM' site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gwyn, How dare they write that to you, COWARDLY POST and thats why its over 6 months since i last posted on there, I hope Mike is going to sort these type idiots out on his site.I know Mike has had enough of these type of people and will hopefully start banning them.Mike is a good person but he has to finally Ban these idiots.

NOW THAT IS LOWER THAN LOW and THIS IS WHY I LEFT ccmb site, Yes we have a couple of snipers on ours, but we keep them under control, The ccmb is now getting out of control and this person should be BANNED. :evil: :evil:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 pm

I cannot believe that someone has wrote those words about you Gwyn and also at another City fan ( if he is one ).

Appalling is not going far enough and I hopw the moderators on CCMB have taken the necessary action.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 pm

The guy has been banned from CCMB. He has been made aware of the offence caused and has written an apology to Gywn which I have PM'd to him.

Totally out of order and I apologsise to Gwyn as well for the actions of a poster on CCMB.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:10 pm

Hope you manage to have a "chat" with him Gwyn, What he said goes WAY beyond a personal insult, what a complete prick.

Surely that's Libelous.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Never liked the site myself, have rarely posted on it over the years and thats typical of some sad people on it.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:18 pm

m4morris wrote:The guy has been banned from CCMB. He has been made aware of the offence caused and has written an apology to Gywn which I have PM'd to him.

Totally out of order and I apologsise to Gwyn as well for the actions of a poster on CCMB.

Great Mike, Together we can get rid of cowardly snipers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

He is a tw*t that guy. I'm on there and he disagrees with everything and is annoying glad he has gone now this must have happened while I was away earlier as I haven't seen this but know he's a knob

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:58 pm

Hi. My name is Tom and I wrote the above message on CCMB.

I am writing to apologise to everyone who has read them. I understand that my actions were completely disgraceful, unacceptable and cowardly. I have been rightly banned from the message board and I expect I will be rightly banned from this - I would ask Mr Abraham to keep this message available for viewing if possible, please.

My comments were made with no knowledge of who Gwyn is or what Gwyn stands for. They were extremely unfounded, naive and immature. Somehow I did not realise that this could cause so much offence when writing. I wrote them completely cowardly and as I have said to Michael and Gwyn, did so under the naive assumption that it was through a faceless medium and could not be tracked back to me. These are the actions of a complete coward, I hope that this apology makes up for this in any way possible.

I have never met Gwyn and was unaware of how influential a fan he is. I know this makes no difference to the comments I had made but I would just like to point it out.

I take back every single word that was said and hope that this mistake can be forgotten - I will not attempt to access and Cardiff City Message Board in future.

My comments, not only the one to Gwyn, but all of them on the CCMB, were sniping. I disagreed with people and tried to wind them up to get a response. Most were in good jest but here I know I have crossed the line massively.

I hope Gwyn can forgive me - there was no malice involved and it was a completely stupid mistake by a stupid naive, cowardly boy and all the comments on this board regarding my actions are spot on.

I have not attempted to damage Gwyn's reputation and to write these messages on a CCFC message board, where Gwyn has done infinitely more for the club than I have is a disgrace. At least justice has been done and I have massively embarrassed and discredited myself in the process.

I am asking again that this go no further, I know what I have done is appalling and I retract all comments and I offer an apology to anyone who has reads them and especially to Gwyn. I am sorry.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 pm

Dickhead ,I hope gwyn don't ever catch up with you ! For his sake not yours.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:26 pm

Surely that response isnt legit?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Well written apology Tommy but probably nowhere near enough in the circumstances.

Let's just hope that your actions are a lesson learned and that you now begin to engage the few braincells that you appear to have prior to opening your mouth / starting to type on your keyboard.

I suggest that you now leave the MB without further delay.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:36 pm

ok , i say good for coming on here and apologising, but i havent read the post that you put on ccmb, as stated you are accountable for what you write, be carefull in future, and hope gwyn accepts your appology????

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

That has really wound me up, how someone cold go so low, they no doubt dont know you personally Gwyn, as everyone who do know you personally wont have a bad word said aginst you. Please try and not let this get to you Gwyn mate :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Gwyn that Tommysafe bloke is a tosser. Take no notice to him. He is an arrogant prick who thinks he is funny then tries to outsmart you when nobody laughs

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:03 pm

asian bashing?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm

tommysafe wrote:Hi. My name is Tom and I wrote the above message on CCMB.

I am writing to apologise to everyone who has read them. I understand that my actions were completely disgraceful, unacceptable and cowardly. I have been rightly banned from the message board and I expect I will be rightly banned from this - I would ask Mr Abraham to keep this message available for viewing if possible, please.

My comments were made with no knowledge of who Gwyn is or what Gwyn stands for. They were extremely unfounded, naive and immature. Somehow I did not realise that this could cause so much offence when writing. I wrote them completely cowardly and as I have said to Michael and Gwyn, did so under the naive assumption that it was through a faceless medium and could not be tracked back to me. These are the actions of a complete coward, I hope that this apology makes up for this in any way possible.

I have never met Gwyn and was unaware of how influential a fan he is. I know this makes no difference to the comments I had made but I would just like to point it out.

I take back every single word that was said and hope that this mistake can be forgotten - I will not attempt to access and Cardiff City Message Board in future.

My comments, not only the one to Gwyn, but all of them on the CCMB, were sniping. I disagreed with people and tried to wind them up to get a response. Most were in good jest but here I know I have crossed the line massively.

I hope Gwyn can forgive me - there was no malice involved and it was a completely stupid mistake by a stupid naive, cowardly boy and all the comments on this board regarding my actions are spot on.

I have not attempted to damage Gwyn's reputation and to write these messages on a CCFC message board, where Gwyn has done infinitely more for the club than I have is a disgrace. At least justice has been done and I have massively embarrassed and discredited myself in the process.

I am asking again that this go no further, I know what I have done is appalling and I retract all comments and I offer an apology to anyone who has reads them and especially to Gwyn. I am sorry.

You are not welcome on here and will be banned accordingly.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Yes Carl, these type of people are NOT welcome on here, Please email Owain.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes Carl, these type of people are NOT welcome on here, Please email Owain.

Already done.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm

tommysafe wrote:Hi. My name is Tom and I wrote the above message on CCMB.

My comments were made with no knowledge of who Gwyn is or what Gwyn stands for.
I have never met Gwyn and was unaware of how influential a fan he is.

So your only sorry for that reason? Pathetic isn't it. Trouble is Gwyn would probably forgive because that's the type of bloke he is. You don't deserve it though, you are not fit to breath the same air as Gwyn or any other real fan for that matter.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Where i come from you except a mans apology. Especially if its a one off ,out of character etc, He should now be given a chance and if he steps out of line again then completely ban him.
I find it strange that the posters on here attacking him for his comments which were well out of order by the way. then doing the same in parts by calling him a prick. That's a bit pot kettle black in my book. We all make mistakes, all of us!! its what we do afterwards that counts, I believe in second chances but you don't get many more.
It takes a bigger man to except a mans apology that's for sure. Its done he cant take it back he has apologised if Gwyn excepts it move on and give him another chance.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Where i come from you except a mans apology. Especially if its a one off ,out of character etc, He should now be given a chance and if he steps out of line again then completely ban him.
I find it strange that the posters on here attacking him for his comments which were well out of order by the way. then doing the same in parts by calling him a prick. That's a bit pot kettle black in my book. We all make mistakes, all of us!! its what we do afterwards that counts, I believe in second chances but you don't get many more.
It takes a bigger man to except a mans apology that's for sure. Its done he cant take it back he has apologised if Gwyn excepts it move on and give him another chance.

I am sorry Steve but on this I will not agree, you do not call another man a child fiddler or an asian basher because you fancy sniping.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 pm

But it was a massive error of judgement Carl, which buy his apology he sounds genuinely remorseful. The thing is if you make a mistake no matter how big it is, if you aren't given a chance to redeem yourself how is that person going to learn ?
How many people on here sang that song about an ex Swans manager you know the one "A packet of sweets a cheesy smile Hollins is a " If you have then again its a bit pot kettle black.
What I'm saying is if Gwyn has excepted his apology and he has sent one to Gwyn and both message boards then one last chance should be considered. Let he without sin cast the first stone. Don'T believe i just said that bit cuz i ain't religious :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:49 pm

i read the post at the time by gwyn

people are entitled to find his stories funny , people are not

I have a copy of the rams book and I thinks its got some cracking tales in it

I am afraid all internet sites have some level of sniping and abuse , you get 100 people in a room and there will be one or two plums

but the comments noted on here which were added to gwyns post were well over the top and a few of us said so at the time

like annis I have plenty of things with which me and big gwyn are unlikely to agree on but I think that even on a normal week that post would have taken someone aback

but given that gwyn has attended the funeral of one of his best friends and has been helping his daughter with her illness and all the stress that must bring to ones life , then I think gwyn should be congratulated for allowing mike to ban this user rather than let these silly and untrue comments to spoil his enjoyment of supporting cardiff city and having a laugh and a joke with mates on the internet

hopefully this fella will have posted this apology meaning every word of it and will now leave the various cardiif city messageboards

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Sludge wrote:i read the post at the time by gwyn

people are entitled to find his stories funny , people are not

I have a copy of the rams book and I thinks its got some cracking tales in it

I am afraid all internet sites have some level of sniping and abuse , you get 100 people in a room and there will be one or two plums

but the comments noted on here which were added to gwyns post were well over the top and a few of us said so at the time

like annis I have plenty of things with which me and big gwyn are unlikely to agree on but I think that even on a normal week that post would have taken someone aback

but given that gwyn has attended the funeral of one of his best friends and has been helping his daughter with her illness and all the stress that must bring to ones life , then I think gwyn should be congratulated for allowing mike to ban this user rather than let these silly and untrue comments to spoil his enjoyment of supporting cardiff city and having a laugh and a joke with mates on the internet

hopefully this fella will have posted this apology meaning every word of it and will now leave the various cardiif city messageboards

Paul I agree, there is always a level of sniping, it comes with the territory but this was beyond sniping and while I have the option to say so, this person will not post on here apart from his apology above.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Has mike got the ip address.if so message me and my mate will do the rest :D

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:23 pm

sorry, and this is only my opinion but when you read the response it is being written in a way it looks like someone else has typed it, is this for real?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:26 pm

i do however agree with carl. you cannot call someone a child fiddler and asian basher and expect a second chance, if someone called me that i would have to pay them a visit. please ensure that man is banned.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:17 am

way out of order, I also find it hard to belive that this guy does not know who Gwyn is

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:36 am

sack wrote:way out of order, I also find it hard to belive that this guy does not know who Gwyn is

Was thinking the same thing.