Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE NEED A NEW SIGNING SOON

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Been far too quiet for my liking, plenty of speculation as per usual but not a lot of action in the transfer market. Its time now we signed our second player and hopefully it will be someone of real quality. :ayatollah:

Re: WE NEED A NEW SIGNING SOON

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 pm

nobby wrote:Been far too quiet for my liking, plenty of speculation as per usual but not a lot of action in the transfer market. Its time now we signed our second player and hopefully it will be someone of real quality. :ayatollah:

we are skint nobby dont build your hopes up to much for a big signing

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:06 am

steve davies wrote:
nobby wrote:Been far too quiet for my liking, plenty of speculation as per usual but not a lot of action in the transfer market. Its time now we signed our second player and hopefully it will be someone of real quality. :ayatollah:

I'd settle for a free, mediocre signing just to give us something to talk about instead of rumours.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:22 am

Free signing with a touch of quality about him or potential would be nice :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:25 am

Pratley is coming!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:26 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Pratley is coming!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:34 am

steve davies wrote:

SO Messi won't be coming ?? :cry: :cry:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 am

There appears to be very little transfer activity with any club, I think the main reason for this is players contracts come to a close at the end of this month. A lot of deals are done but are not activated until that time.