Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: My final thread!!!!!

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:37 am

this is all a bit serious isnt it, im with greg im playing to smash baker everytime he crosses the halfway line and to have some fun :D (baker im joking............honest :)

so lets not get to worked up about it all, if people train they train if they dont they dont.

i cant train as im in work preparing for england v australia at the swalec stadium thursday.

but am looking forward to the game if selected.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 am

Ben wrote:exactly mate :ayatollah:

jayne and hughesybloke seem like good people :ayatollah:

Plus she laughs at my jokes.... not many do! :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:39 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 am

Bigbluebird wrote:

Them was jokes?? :roll:

:lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:53 am

:cry: :cry:

Well she at least supports the other half and I......

You two could put your heads together and make a fence!......... see what I did there..... no ?!?!

COME BACK JAYNE!!! :D

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:59 am

you really are such nice people and im here because of that in the 1st place :ayatollah: .....just thought it would be easy to plan things like this, as everybody loves footie so much and yes i got worked up about it big time...forgive me :( i do hope this game takes off and if by any chance wayne nash gives it all the go ahead then i will be even more happier :D

Thank you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And bigbluebird i do laugh at all your jokes your a funny man and i love it...more storeies from you is a must :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 pm

please come back jayne there is not enough ladys on the board i will miss you ........ love rose :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: