Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My final thread!!!!!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Just would like to say a big thank you to all i have met off this forum you are superb people :ayatollah:
Hopefully i will get to see you at Cardiff City next season :D

But im afraid i am leaving this forum and sorry to all those who i have obviously annoyed somehow, maybe with all the threads i have posted...who knows!!!!

Take Everyone and Hope The Bluebirds will fly high Next season straight into premiership :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bye Jayne xx

Re: My final thread!!!!!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:35 pm

why jayne ?

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:39 pm

I have tried my best to fit in......but it never was good enough Premier 1 with all this hassle of this so called footie match i think i have come to the conclusion that if it were any of you boys who had done it you would have had a full team by now, so i obviously do not fit in here!!! :(

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 pm

Of course you fit in just because 1 or 2 dont agree.dont let it get you down. your a member of our bluebird family :ayatollah: .so keep posting and anoying the shit out of us :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

oi missus, your an ely girl ! and they dont give in to anyone (i should know i married one) all joking aside, i for one enjoy your posts and would be sad to see you leave. :cry:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Hugesygirl, I haven't been on here long, but in the time I have been I've found you to be very helpful, welcoming and I also enjoy your posts, I don't envy your tiresome work of organising the footie match and BBQ though :lol: :lol:

Please reconsider!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

if any one else had done it there would have been no one there, its close season, i only come on here when i am not fishing or out hunting duck billed platypuss's with my pea shooter :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Get back on hear Hughesy girl

Never spoke / corresponded with you but you have enthusiasm

Stay on the board girl

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:13 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:if any one else had done it there would have been no one there, its close season, i only come on here when i am not fishing or out hunting duck billed platypuss's with my pea shooter :D

thats a lie baz, duck billed platypuss's season dont start till end of august.

yeh hughsey get your sorry arse back on this thread now.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:18 pm

Hughesygirl,

Never met, chatted or pm'd you.

You are a very enthusiastic bubbly girl. Don't pay any attention to a few rude people that are overdosing on testosterone tablets.

There are all ages on here with all different outlooks on life, but the one thing that should be observed by every one on here is respect for fellow supporters.
You worked hard over the football match so dont let a few peeps from here get to you, you sound stronger than that.

Chin up and lets see the feisty side of you lol.
:old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old: :old:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:19 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Jayne your work is appreciated, please come back :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Hughesygirl you cant leave theres not many of us women on here :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Don't leave Jayne, just because some people are idiots!! The forum will be a duller place without your bubbly self around, I've had the pleasures of coming to your home to meet you and gave, top guys fair play with dedication towards everything you get involved in. Hope u stay around chick! Craig. X

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm

dont go we will miss your windswept hair :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 pm

ihatealiens wrote:dont go we will miss your windswept hair :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL;-)

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Dont go... i like you'r Avatar :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:23 pm

Nooooooooooooooo get ya ass bk x

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:01 pm

I don't really post much but I read this board every day and I love
everything about it and it needs all the good posters on here to keep it
great. And that includes you so get your sulky ass back on here. Please.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 am

hughesygirl wrote:I have tried my best to fit in......but it never was good enough Premier 1 with all this hassle of this so called footie match i think i have come to the conclusion that if it were any of you boys who had done it you would have had a full team by now, so i obviously do not fit in here!!! :(

are you having a "blonde moment" of course you fit in you are a city fan with an opinion lol anyway had you not posted on here I would never have broke the 300 mark in facebook scrabble :lol:

you always get a reply and not a tumble weed to your posts so you cant be that bad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:24 am

anyway you cant leave until Chile are out of the world cup, its sweepstake rules :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:34 am

Hi All

Thank you so much for all your kind comments, think this footie match has really taken its toll on me, fact is, i wasnt even doing this for myself, i was doing it for you to have a laugh & a get together maybe partly for me & my hubby to meet most of you as you all seem sooooo nice :ayatollah:

I will stay but less threads & replies from me, i think is best :D

Thanks again and sorry for for having "a blonde moment" :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 am

what you on about you plum, you can't leave - I was looking forward to playing Centre Back against CCMB and kicking a few people - you have almost made this a possibility - now you MUST follow it through.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 am

Mr Davies wrote:what you on about you plum, you can't leave - I was looking forward to playing Centre Back against CCMB and kicking a few people - you have almost made this a possibility - now you MUST follow it through.

Dont look like im gonna pull it of Mr D as only 8 turned up last week and i think only 10 will be turning up this Wed!!! CCMB have a got a full sifde and they are training tonight & thursday........think its one of my worse ideas ever :cry:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 am

Jayne, you are well liked on this Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , hope you have not jumped ship :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:Jayne, you are well liked on this Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , hope you have not jumped ship :lol:

Wouldnt do that Annis......i do like this forum its more enjoyable & fun than CCMB and im not saying that coz its you either ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: thank you Annis :D

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 am

Jayne, dont go

as ive said many time and ill say it again, people don't want to turn up to training, my football team had training sunday, normally we get 16 on match days, only 7 turned up!

its not just because you are organising, its all over the country, people in teams or play football dont turn up to training as good as if it was match day, its wrong but thats the way it is and always has been and ive been playing parks football for 8 years

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 am

Ben wrote:Jayne, dont go

as ive said many time and ill say it again, people don't want to turn up to training, my football team had training sunday, normally we get 16 on match days, only 7 turned up!

its not just because you are organising, its all over the country, people in teams or play football dont turn up to training as good as if it was match day, its wrong but thats the way it is and always has been and ive been playing parks football for 8 years

Ben, I've just echoed your sentiments to Jayne in a PM. I'm turning up for the game (STAR CENTRE BACK) but am I f**k training. Never have!! Nothing to get disheartened about!!

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:30 am

exactly mate :ayatollah:

jayne and hughesybloke seem like good people :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:36 am

can i come to the training plz? im only 16 but im a striker scored 40 goals in 14 games last year, top goal scorer in cardiff :D