Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Training 6.30pm Wednesday Jubilee Park - Reminder

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 pm

Just to remind you training is 6.30pm this week on Wednesday

Hopefully a few more will trun up this week so we cant start trying to work out who will be playing where the following week !

'll be there, I'll be there, With my plastic cones I'll be there :ayatollah:

Re: Training 6.30pm Wednesday Jubilee Park - Reminder

Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:02 pm

I'll be there with my purple nikes :D :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:07 pm

wheres jubilee park ?
if you need a centre back,right back,striker or goal keeper then im your man :lol: can play anywhere

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:36 pm

jubilee park opposite the old ninian park . yes come on down samdm the more the merrier

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:40 pm

aii ill see if i can come down :) ..are you playing matches on the weekends or just midweek ? :)

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 pm

btw jubilee park is the big park next to ninian park (r.i.p) yeah ?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Yes thats the one - Canton End :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:02 pm

ok is it free ?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

samdm94 wrote:ok is it free ?

Yes it is :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 pm

how many players do u have then ? re we plaing the ccmb next week ?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:24 pm

samdm94 wrote:how many players do u have then ? re we plaing the ccmb next week ?

we have about 11 players so far...but most of them are just turning up for the gam,e only, but whoever turns up for the training gets 1st chance to play!
Hopeing to have a game next week against CCMB, also if you read the last message i wrote on AAMB V CCMB at the top of the forum you will see that im on my way to organising a big charity footie match so have a read and let me know if ur up 4 that too ok :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:28 pm

yeah ill play .. im up for anything :P .. where do you need to strengthen the team :P have u got a keeper ?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Whats happening with the AAMB CCMB game Jayne. I am training with CCMB on Thursday and wondering when the game is being held and where cheers

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:30 pm

samdm94 wrote:yeah ill play .. im up for anything :P .. where do you need to strengthen the team :P have u got a keeper ?

Actually we did have a keeper..Ben .....But we thinks hes good enough to play out front, so you can have a go tomoz at training/kick around if you want or if you want to play out front its up too you........Thanks Sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:31 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:Whats happening with the AAMB CCMB game Jayne. I am training with CCMB on Thursday and wondering when the game is being held and where cheers

Well this is what i recieved today from wayne nash.....................

Jayne

Got your mail – will run it past the CEO but don’t expect any problem in getting a fans initiative passed for such a worthy cause.

We can play on the U 16’S Academy pitch over at Leckwith and will get Groundstaff to set up etc.. Can I suggest you get around 20 players per side with all persons paying £20 you can then have rolling substitutions.

Upon confirmation from we can chat further – I will speak to Scott Young and Damon Searle about attendance however this may be better on a week night, presume you’d like a Sunday ?

Sorry but there will be no first team involvement.

Getting a shirt signed for the raffle will not be a problem

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:34 pm

So it will be next week sometime and probably on the athletics stadium?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:35 pm

i used to play keeper for my local side so :) but as i said ill play anywhere and s long as i can get to where ever your training/playing.. ill be there.. but maybe ill leave my little pick and shovl in the house as i wont have enough room in my bag 8-) (duh dum ching) :geek:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:39 pm

BluebirdWalker wrote:So it will be next week sometime and probably on the athletics stadium?

No we will be having a game next week....(if everybody wants to do it) but i have to wait for Wayne Nash to let me know if CEO will pass everything so that could be in a couple of weeks time.......this gamenext week if it goes ahead we will charge everyone say £2 each and use that to buy a shirt so we can get it signed by all the players ready for the day so it cqan be a raffle prize :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:43 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
BluebirdWalker wrote:So it will be next week sometime and probably on the athletics stadium?

No we will be having a game next week....(if everybody wants to do it) but i have to wait for Wayne Nash to let me know if CEO will pass everything so that could be in a couple of weeks time.......this gamenext week if it goes ahead we will charge everyone say £2 each and use that to buy a shirt so we can get it signed by all the players ready for the day so it cqan be a raffle prize :ayatollah:

Ahh right thanks Jayne :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 pm

so basically turn up and play :) .. whose organising it btw ? :)

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 pm

samdm94 wrote:so basically turn up and play :) .. whose organising it btw ? :)

duh!!!!!! me of course!!!! why's that?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 pm

sorry mate :P just wondering because i dont know what ny one looks like so if i turn up and start playing footbal with a couple of kids ill look a bit silly :D

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 pm

samdm94 wrote:sorry mate :P just wondering because i dont know what ny one looks like so if i turn up and start playing footbal with a couple of kids ill look a bit silly :D

Sam....does my name not give it away....HUGHESY "GIRL" :lol: :lol:

Im just orgnaising it though not playing ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

sorry :oops: :lol:
and why not ? ;) :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 pm

samdm94 wrote:sorry :oops: :lol:
and why not ? ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im too good 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:49 pm

ohh ... 8-)

dont want to show us up is it :lol:

I would say the sam about myself .. but ill be modest today :D im only brilliant :D

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:02 pm

I may well be popping down for a few photos of training tomorrow, my Girlfriend seems to be up for it, so if you see a bloke taking photo's it not a chinese betting syndicate! :ayatollah:

That said I'll make sure I say hello :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:05 pm

thanksfor tlling me , i can have a shave now .. make sure i look good for the cameras :)

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:11 pm

samdm94 wrote:thanksfor tlling me , i can have a shave now .. make sure i look good for the cameras :)

Yeah bet no-one will be camera shy tomoz 8-) all be on your very best footie skills ;) :lol: :lol:

THANK YOU JONCANDY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:42 am

Dont take any pictures of me if England dont qualify - I might just want to smash your camera up :lol: