Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Will John Terry be punished for his public outburst?

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:38 am

I have a feeling Capello will drop him. Should not have took him to South Africa anyway. I would have dropped him after all that nonsense with Wayne Bridge. Problems in the French camp with Anelka too - deary deary me - it's a funny old game innit :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Will John Terry be punished for his public outburst?

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:50 am

His punishment will be that he has to play and get beat and sent home early ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:51 am

Bluebina wrote:His punishment will be that he has to play and get beat, and get boooooo'd ,and sent home early ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 pm

He should be punished for being a c**t and a real wanker anyway.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:04 pm

mike wrote:He should be punished for being a c**t and a real wanker anyway.
:lol: :lol: :lol: found that funny as f**k :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:12 pm

Hes a first class tw*t, it seems like the team is split southerners against the northerners led by mr Terry :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:16 pm

I wouldn't call his press conference an outburst. I would say it was a call to arms and was good to see refreshing honesty and passion from a footballer.

That being said it was not his place to call the conference, and even if it was then not so without consent from the squad and manager. Apparently, it has irked a lot of senior players.

I think his heart was in the right place but not his head.

More importnatly, I think he needs to remember that he this is not Chelsea FC, it is England, and that Steven Gerrard is capatin (not him).

I don't think he'll be punished. Just reprimanded.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Danson Furnace wrote:I wouldn't call his press conference an outburst. I would say it was a call to arms and was good to see refreshing honesty and passion from a footballer.

That being said it was not his place to call the conference, and even if it was then not so without consent from the squad and manager. Apparently, it has irked a lot of senior players.

I think his heart was in the right place but not his head.

More importnatly, I think he needs to remember that he this is not Chelsea FC, it is England, and that Steven Gerrard is capatin (not him).

I don't think he'll be punished. Just reprimanded.

just seen capello interviewed saying terry made a big mistake

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 am

and now Terry has apologised to Capello :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:09 am

With the behaviour of John Terry, and Nicolas Anelka's expulsion from the French squad, it does give you some indication on what might have gone on with Jose Mourinho at Chelsea. Some players think they are bigger than the club and are used to being revered (ala Rooney). These players must realise they are in a privileged position to represent their country at the biggest competition in the World.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:12 pm

If it went on under Mourinho then that's a positive.

The guy won the UEFA Cup and European Cup with Porto
Was Cheslea's most successful manager ever (they've arguably never been the same since)
He's won the treble with Inter

I'm not sure you can rule with the iron fist at international level. You don't have the day-to-day control of club management