Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HELLO MY PALS

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:09 am

Im in Phi Phi now, where they filmed the Beach. It is amazing place. Wicked snorkeling and also wicked body boarding. Hope you all well. Spk soon. BLOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HELLO MY PALS

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:09 am

I'm in Pembrokeshire now, where they filmed Harry Potter and Robin Hood last year!

Didn't cost me a penny to get there and in fact, I got paid for doing some security work on both sets last year as well! :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 am

BlueCheg wrote:Im in Phi Phi now, where they filmed the Beach. It is amazing place. Wicked snorkeling and also wicked body boarding. Hope you all well. Spk soon. BLOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to hear from you Cheggers and I off to London now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:Im in Phi Phi now, where they filmed the Beach. It is amazing place. Wicked snorkeling and also wicked body boarding. Hope you all well. Spk soon. BLOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to hear from you Cheggers and I off to London now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Enjoy your time there Chegs :ayatollah:

Annis I will see in a short while :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 am

carlccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Enjoy your time there Chegs :ayatollah:

Annis I will see in a short while :D

Yep cant wait :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Hello ive been in Swansea today where they filmed Twit towns.......what a shithole. :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:28 pm

hello im in ely today where they film crime watch :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:35 pm

i been to caephilly where they filmed belonging, dr who and torchwood :D

enjoy cheggs you'll soon be home behind the bar lol

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:53 pm

i am in porth where they filmed lusty deb does 10 dwarfs :D and spank and anal 3

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:59 pm

I'm in cheggers house where I have stollen the TV and DVD, and been filmed on CCTV :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Newblue wrote:I'm in cheggers house where I have stollen the TV and DVD, and been filmed on CCTV :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmfao thats class lol

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Newblue wrote:I'm in cheggers house where I have stollen the TV and DVD, and been filmed on CCTV :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hope you kept his bed sheets clean :D

Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:20 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i am in porth where they filmed lusty deb does 10 dwarfs :D and spank and anal 3

and you still havent paid me for them :lol: