Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: "CARDIFF CITY FANS THROUGH THE YEARS"

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 pm

samdm94 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
samdm94 wrote:I bought diary of the real soul crew 1 and 2 and ive just read number 1 .. just about to start the second one, and I must say. What an excellent read it was :) .. couldnt put it down on holiday :) heres hoping number 2 will be just as good :D , also will have to get shattered dreams and city fans through out the years as they both look good :)

Thankyou Sam, Very much appreciated, Now I preferred Diary "2" to the first one, let me know your thoughts on that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no probs plus will do :D by the way has any one read the jacks book ? heard it was suppose to be a load of w@nk :lol:

have a look at my quotes from it at the beginning of Diary '2"
, pure lies in their book.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Thankyou Sam, Very much appreciated, Now I preferred Diary "2" to the first one, let me know your thoughts on that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
no probs plus will do :D by the way has any one read the jacks book ? heard it was suppose to be a load of w@nk :lol:[/quote]

, pure lies in their book.[/quote]
haha will do :D I love the way they think aii :lol: not only do they think there the arsenal of the championship. But claim to have done all these amazing things, didnt they try and say they beat simmo up in the exchange :lol: aww bless them.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 pm

samdm94 wrote:Thankyou Sam, Very much appreciated, Now I preferred Diary "2" to the first one, let me know your thoughts on that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no probs plus will do :D by the way has any one read the jacks book ? heard it was suppose to be a load of w@nk :lol:[/quote]

, pure lies in their book.[/quote]
haha will do :D I love the way they think aii :lol: not only do they think there the arsenal of the championship. But claim to have done all these amazing things, didnt they try and say they beat simmo up in the exchange :lol: aww bless them.[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:25 pm

will b edown for mine tomorrow annis, probs about 10 if thats ok, will bell you before i leave :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:49 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:will b edown for mine tomorrow annis, probs about 10 if thats ok, will bell you before i leave :ayatollah:

No probs Andy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Glynne, Cheers posted today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All received, thank you. Perfect for the hot evenings on the patio! Won't last many evenings if like Shattered Dreams though! :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:35 pm

BlueWey wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes Glynne, Cheers posted today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

All received, thank you. Perfect for the hot evenings on the patio! Won't last many evenings if like Shattered Dreams though! :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Cheers Glynne, really hope you enjoy them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "THE OFFER ENDS IN 5 DAYS"

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:05 am

Ordered Thursday, delivered Friday, can't fault that.
Top book :ayatollah:

Cheers

Matt

Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:17 am

stantona wrote:Ordered Thursday, delivered Friday, can't fault that.
Top book :ayatollah:

Cheers

Matt

Cheers Matt, Glad you liked it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:25 am

picked mine up earlier not had a chance to sit down yet but will later

cheers annis

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 pm

Thats me up to date got all the books :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 am

CHEERS ANNIS
book arrived and its fantastic :ayatollah: great spotting all the faces from back in the day and the present :D
best fiver ive spent for a long time.

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:50 am

had a quick look through, spotted loads of faces, even seen my mate nantgarw blue in one of them

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 pm

earnieblue wrote:Thats me up to date got all the books :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: GOOD ONE Earnie, Which is your Favourite, mine is "Shattered Dreams" :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 pm

papa. wrote:CHEERS ANNIS
book arrived and its fantastic :ayatollah: great spotting all the faces from back in the day and the present :D
best fiver ive spent for a long time.

Thanks Papa, I told you it is excellent Value :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:had a quick look through, spotted loads of faces, even seen my mate nantgarw blue in one of them

Keep looking Andy :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "THE OFFER ENDS IN 4 DAYS"

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:19 pm

annis did you get my payment this morning ??????

Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:43 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:annis did you get my payment this morning ??????

Yes THANKYOU Andy and also half a Dozen England texts :lol: :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:52 am

yeh was a bit bladdered in the pub sending them out to anyone with an interest in england winning lol :lol:

Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:39 pm

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:"CARDIFF CITY FANS THROUGH THE YEARS"

A picture/story book of Cardiff City Fans Through The Years, which includes over 500 Colour pictures and some very rare Black and white pictures. From Skinhead days/Casual days/Many promotion Days/Wembley days to Our Fans in the last few years.
Aslo includes from the First ever days at Ninian Park to the Last Ever day.

THE OFFER ENDS IN 4 DAYS, NOW Only "£5" (Was £11.99p) incl "FREE" p&p and Signed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"ONLY £5"

Cheques Also Accepted

Link here http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

REVIEWS http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/reviews/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: