Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"THE OFFER ENDS IN 4 DAYS"

Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:41 am

"CARDIFF CITY FANS THROUGH THE YEARS"

A picture/story book of Cardiff City Fans Through The Years, which includes over 500 Colour pictures and some very rare Black and white pictures. From Skinhead days/Casual days/Many promotion Days/Wembley days to Our Fans in the last few years.
Aslo includes from the First ever days at Ninian Park to the Last Ever day.

THE OFFER ENDS IN 4 DAYS, NOW Only "£5" (Was £11.99p) incl "FREE" p&p and Signed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"ONLY £5"

Cheques Also Accepted

Link here http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

REVIEWS http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/reviews/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "CARDIFF CITY FANS THROUGH THE YEARS"

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:53 am

Superb quality book Annis and the photos capture the moments that we City fans treasure, it is a book you can be proud of. Great price at £5.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:55 am

carlccfc wrote:Superb quality book Annis and the photos capture the moments that we City fans treasure, it is a book you can be proud of. Great price at £5.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Carl, A lot of time and effort went into this one and hopefully it shows how our Club and fans have changed through the years :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:07 pm

just bought one using paypal :ayatollah:
looks great and what a bargain £5 ;)

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:31 pm

Page 230 top picture. You will see Jez and I. Jes being right at the front with me in Grandstand A trying to avoid the camera.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:17 pm

i'll have one annis
is it ok to pick up saturday morning sometime if your about?

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:54 am

papa. wrote:just bought one using paypal :ayatollah:

Papa,
Excellent Value and I mean that,I will post out today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Page 230 top picture. You will see Jez and I. Jes being right at the front with me in Grandstand A trying to avoid the camera.

:lol:

Ian,I can see you both :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 am

The Premier 1 wrote:i'll have one annis
is it ok to pick up saturday morning sometime if your about?

Yes of course Andy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Annis, I'll ring you for 1 possibly 2 copies tomorrow. I'll come pick em up mate!! Craig.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:24 pm

and a bonus.........i am in it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot the baz competition :D

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 pm

Merlin wrote:Annis, I'll ring you for 1 possibly 2 copies tomorrow. I'll come pick em up mate!! Craig.

Ok Craig :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:31 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:and a bonus.........i am in it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

spot the baz competition :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spot on Baz :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Papa,

cheers ;)

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:37 am

papa. wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Papa,

cheers ;)

:lol:

Papa, I Guarantee its Excellent Value :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:A picture/story book of Cardiff City Fans Through The Years, which includes over 500 Colour pictures and some very rare Black and white pictures. From Skinhead days/Casual days/Many promotion Days/Wembley days to Our Fans in the last few years.

Now On offer for 2 Weeks Only "£5" (Was £11.99p) incl "FREE" p&p and Signed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"ONLY £5"

Cheques Also Accepted

Link here http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Did you get my 2 Paypal orders successfully?
Glynne.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:10 pm

BlueWey wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:A picture/story book of Cardiff City Fans Through The Years, which includes over 500 Colour pictures and some very rare Black and white pictures. From Skinhead days/Casual days/Many promotion Days/Wembley days to Our Fans in the last few years.

Now On offer for 2 Weeks Only "£5" (Was £11.99p) incl "FREE" p&p and Signed :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

"ONLY £5"

Cheques Also Accepted

Did you get my 2 Paypal orders successfully?
Glynne.

Yes Glynne, Cheers posted today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Cheers for the books Annis, great quality mate. A superb collection of CCFC Memories. WELL WORTH THE £5!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:26 pm

i would like to say to all members of this board please buy this book along with all other of annis s are they are a must for all true bluebird fans
i have read all his books and they are first class and are a good insight for all fans young and old
they all give a good account of all different types of supporter
shattered dreams is written so well that it could be passed as a novel so well the story is written
i suggest you get your order in now for the new book which promises to be the best yet
well done annis onwards and upwards do the ayatollah premiership here we come

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Merlin wrote:Cheers for the books Annis, great quality mate. A superb collection of CCFC Memories. WELL WORTH THE £5!!! :ayatollah:

Thanks Craig, Your comments are Very much Appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:17 pm

djronnieb wrote:i would like to say to all members of this board please buy this book along with all other of annis s are they are a must for all true bluebird fans
i have read all his books and they are first class and are a good insight for all fans young and old
they all give a good account of all different types of supporter
shattered dreams is written so well that it could be passed as a novel so well the story is written
i suggest you get your order in now for the new book which promises to be the best yet
well done annis onwards and upwards do the ayatollah premiership here we come

Cheers DJ Ronnie, Your Feed back is Superb :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:56 pm

great book annis great value and fast delivery cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

daiwint wrote:great book annis great value and fast delivery cheers mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your Welcome, Cheers for letting me know :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Great book Annis! Lots of photos brought some good memories back, like the photos at Berwick Rangers.

Do you remember your old friend MH sat on the players bench in the second half :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:53 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Great book Annis! Lots of photos brought some good memories back, like the photos at Berwick Rangers.

Do you remember your old friend MH sat on the players bench in the second half :lol: :ayatollah:

Hi my old friend Ackers, Yes I do rem and many other mad stories he did :lol:
We had some good times all of us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Cheers Ackers about the book :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Great book Annis! Lots of photos brought some good memories back, like the photos at Berwick Rangers.

Hi Annis hope everything is good with you and your family :ayatollah:
Yeah we did and he is mad :lol:
Great book but From Shattered dreams to Wembley Way is my favourite so far, a must for any City Fan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:16 pm

ackers1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Hi Annis hope everything is good with you and your family :ayatollah:
Yeah we did and he is mad :lol:
Great book but From Shattered dreams to Wembley Way is my favourite so far, a must for any City Fan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THANKS again Ackers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 pm

I bought diary of the real soul crew 1 and 2 and ive just read number 1 .. just about to start the second one, and I must say. What an excellent read it was :) .. couldnt put it down on holiday :) heres hoping number 2 will be just as good :D , also will have to get shattered dreams and city fans through out the years as they both look good :)

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:50 pm

samdm94 wrote:I bought diary of the real soul crew 1 and 2 and ive just read number 1 .. just about to start the second one, and I must say. What an excellent read it was :) .. couldnt put it down on holiday :) heres hoping number 2 will be just as good :D , also will have to get shattered dreams and city fans through out the years as they both look good :)

Thankyou Sam, Very much appreciated, Now I preferred Diary "2" to the first one, let me know your thoughts on that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
samdm94 wrote:I bought diary of the real soul crew 1 and 2 and ive just read number 1 .. just about to start the second one, and I must say. What an excellent read it was :) .. couldnt put it down on holiday :) heres hoping number 2 will be just as good :D , also will have to get shattered dreams and city fans through out the years as they both look good :)

Thankyou Sam, Very much appreciated, Now I preferred Diary "2" to the first one, let me know your thoughts on that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

no probs plus will do :D by the way has any one read the jacks book ? heard it was suppose to be a load of w@nk :lol: