Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Four Years of Banter Ammunition For Us

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:46 am

...... if England f**k up on Wednesday.......priceless :lol:

and they are in OUR group for the Euros :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Four Years of Banter Ammunition For Us

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:52 am

Can see us drawing all three games in the group and going home early.

No plan B - Now where have I heard that before :shock:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 am

HA HA HA Welsh football is a cruel mistress but she does not and never will fill us with the false hope and bullshit that England costantly do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:29 am

my faverate wind up was aftereuro 88...who put the ball in the english net half of f*cking europe :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Lineker asking yesterday just after the USA/Slovenia match what result would've suited England and Shearer says that it didn't matter because England would comfortably see off Algeria and Slovenia :roll: . That's the arrogant crap we continually have to put up with. That's why we love to see them stuff up.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:50 pm

I totally agree! But i think we will sneak through then suprise a few people!!! It's not over yet!!! ;)

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:...... if England f**k up on Wednesday.......priceless :lol:

Not sure if you have noticed or not but we aren't at the World Cup and haven't qualified for anything for a long time. Hardly gives us reasonable grounds to banter them really does it?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 pm

maccydee wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:...... if England f**k up on Wednesday.......priceless :lol:

Not sure if you have noticed or not but we aren't at the World Cup and haven't qualified for anything for a long time. Hardly gives us reasonable grounds to banter them really does it?

Was about to write the same!

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:46 pm

the difference is we know wales are crap and dont expect them to qualify but england whenever they come to a world cup come up with all these superstitions and omens and say that they will wipe the floor with everyone which makes it even funnier when they fail

Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:03 pm

The captain saying well it was there cup final as he was interviewed on pitch sums up all the arrogance in the english game .When will they realise the other teams wont lie down and let them win they have to work for it. They remind me of the school bully great when theres noone to beat them go into a shell when they put up a fight.So yes they deserve the banter.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:44 pm

Think you will find it will all be lost when we beat you in the qualifiers ;)

Not sure what you can banter about yes you can chant countries names and hold flags up but any away fan wont really give a shit - they are supporting their team not england !

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:57 pm

It's akin to the Jacks giving us shit about losing in the FA Cup Final or Play off final to be honest. We would call them ridiculous for that wouldn't we?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:36 pm

it wont belong before england are home,, then they move there arogance forward to the euro qualifires, the world cup be forgotten , then the same old suspects, lineker, hansen, shearer etc, will start the same old shit heard before all the tournaments, rooney this rooney that, we got the best league in the world, gerard this etc etc etc, , people have to put up with all this crap, and this is when they won f**k all,,,,,, sorry a trophey in 196? what year was it ,i cant remember?, so imagine if they ever win the world cup,

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

sam salim wrote:I totally agree! But i think we will sneak through then suprise a few people!!! It's not over yet!!! ;)

What's that noise I can har in the distance???????

It sounds like a lady singing and by the resonance of her voice i would say she is ver large.

In fact I'd say she's fat as f**k :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:18 am

maccydee wrote:

Well when the away fans are disgracing the CCS with their "god save our daughter in law murderer" and yhe inevitable in-gur-lund shite we have to listen to it will be great to remind them of their national teams failure thus deflating their spirits so we have the edge with our suport for the city.

I couldn't give a shite about the welsh national team really but the away games can be great craic :D

Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:05 am

ninianblue wrote:it wont belong before england are home,, then they move there arogance forward to the euro qualifires, the world cup be forgotten , then the same old suspects, lineker, hansen, shearer etc, will start the same old shit heard before all the tournaments, rooney this rooney that, we got the best league in the world, gerard this etc etc etc, , people have to put up with all this crap, and this is when they won f**k all,,,,,, sorry a trophey in 196? what year was it ,i cant remember?, so imagine if they ever win the world cup,

To be fair, I reckon they have ever right to have been confident before the tournament started. The likes of Gerrard, Cole, Lampard and Rooney are world class. On paper, I believe they are definitely capable of getting to the semis. Feel sorry for the fans that have travelled to SA to see the shit they have played so far. Like it or not, England have superb fans and always travel in vast numbers to whatever tournaments they qualify for. They deserve far better!

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:09 am

Seems that Karl Heinz RumourMonger may have been right.

Still there is the distinct possibility that England Germany and France could be going home early!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:33 am

maccydee wrote:

When you compare populations England is more than 16 times larger than Wales so when they stick 16 goals on us I'll start eating humble pie. Wales know their position in football, England are constantly in denial. :roll:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 pm

Denzil wrote:HA HA HA Welsh football is a cruel mistress but she does not and never will fill us with the false hope.........

We we all pretty hopeful of qualifying for Portugal when Russia came to town as I recall. And then there was the Romania game.

Let's be honest, we've had our moments of false hope. Not many though, because we are usually no-hopers!

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:59 pm

maccydee wrote:It's akin to the Jacks giving us shit about losing in the FA Cup Final or Play off final to be honest. We would call them ridiculous for that wouldn't we?

To me, Wales fans attempting to take the piss out of England fans is a bit like Stockport fans attempting to take the piss out of Man City fans.

We can only dream of the sort of failures the England fans are used to!

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:46 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
maccydee wrote:It's akin to the Jacks giving us shit about losing in the FA Cup Final or Play off final to be honest. We would call them ridiculous for that wouldn't we?

To me, Wales fans attempting to take the piss out of England fans is a bit like Stockport fans attempting to take the piss out of Man City fans.

We can only dream of the sort of failures the England fans are used to!

......and I used to dream of living in a corridor :roll:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
Denzil wrote:HA HA HA Welsh football is a cruel mistress but she does not and never will fill us with the false hope.........

We we all pretty hopeful of qualifying for Portugal when Russia came to town as I recall. And then there was the Romania game.

Let's be honest, we've had our moments of false hope. Not many though, because we are usually no-hopers!

dont forget scotland x2, iceland, yugoslavia x2 :(