Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Off to egypt

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:05 am

Off at 11 anyone been there and whats it like,see you in a week up the city. :old:

Re: Off to egypt

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:01 am

x grangetown wrote:Off at 11 anyone been there and whats it like,see you in a week up the city. :old:

Yes, many times, I love it, great people, nothing is to much trouble and great value, Have a good time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:10 pm

my family dentist dr mo ( mohammed ) gazi , who knew your father annis , goes out to egypt about 6 times a year even though he has been in cardiff since he was 20 , he loves going back but avoids the " tourist " areas

Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:29 am

Yes been to Egypt gret expierence, sitting there reading one of Annis's books (Diary of the soul crew 2) when the pages started falling out :o , not sure if it was because it was so f***ing hot or because or it was the poor the quality of the book lol :lol: , great read and great holiday, hope you enjoy yourself but stay away from the beggers :( , they can get a bit tiresome. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:44 am

Sludge wrote:my family dentist dr mo ( mohammed ) gazi , who knew your father annis , goes out to egypt about 6 times a year even though he has been in cardiff since he was 20 , he loves going back but avoids the " tourist " areas

Sludge, If he has any tales to tell you off the old days, next time your in the chair :lol: , please pm me them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 am

bluebird41 wrote:Yes been to Egypt gret expierence, sitting there reading one of Annis's books (Diary of the soul crew 2) when the pages started falling out :o , not sure if it was because it was so f***ing hot or because or it was the poor the quality of the book lol :lol: , great read and great holiday, hope you enjoy yourself but stay away from the beggers :( , they can get a bit tiresome. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah:
Def That Special Heat(Desert) :lol: , its Never happened to any of my other books :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sludge wrote:my family dentist dr mo ( mohammed ) gazi , who knew your father annis , goes out to egypt about 6 times a year even though he has been in cardiff since he was 20 , he loves going back but avoids the " tourist " areas

Sludge, If he has any tales to tell you off the old days, next time your in the chair :lol: , please pm me them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I dont like to see him too often , hes about 80 and keeps saying " my eyesights not what it used to be ! "

Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:53 pm

Sludge wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I dont like to see him too often , hes about 80 and keeps saying " my eyesights not what it used to be ! "

:lol: :lol:

Ok but dont forget he might have a good old story :ayatollah: