Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENGLAND OR SWANSEA

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 am

If you had to support one of them for 1 game no matter who they were playing who would it be.

England, for England.

Or Swansea for WALES.

Re: ENGLAND OR SWANSEA

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:19 am

It would traumatically have to be swansea......Even though they hate being associated with being Welsh.....but then if that ever happened perhaps i would not be here by then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:36 am

None, can't do it. Support comes from the heart, not just for one game. :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:59 am

Uncle Fester wrote:None, can't do it. Support comes from the heart, not just for one game. :ayatollah:

with you on that mate :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:12 am

england as i dont hate them

swansea hate the cunts all the way :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:08 am

England :ayatollah:

England dont hate us, Swansea despise us.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:02 am

I have no problem supporting England when Wales aren't involved.

Swansea never.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:58 am

england .the moment i enter jackland my skin crawls

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:19 am

England, I f*cking hate the Jacks :evil:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:36 am

That's like asking me to choose between cancer and aids!

A big NO! to both :old:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:38 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:That's like asking me to choose between cancer and aids!

Or would you like to be raped by a 10inch black cock or a 10inch white cock. :lol:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:55 am

England - I wonder why ? ;)

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 am

I have been thinking about this, you cant compare, THE JACKS are Our Sworn Enemies and ENGLAND would actually Cheer Wales on if We were in South Africa, Would The Jacks ?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 am

I don't hate England, I just hate the media furore that accompanies every major tournament that they play in. England this, England that. At the End of the day though, all the press build up raises expectations to a nigh on impossible level, which then raises the pressure on the players, normally resulting in their downfall.

I would happily support England over the vermin.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 am

Mr Davies wrote:I don't hate England, I just hate the media furore that accompanies every major tournament that they play in. England this, England that. At the End of the day though, all the press build up raises expectations to a nigh on impossible level, which then raises the pressure on the players, normally resulting in their downfall.

I would happily support England over the vermin.

Greg, Some good points there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:40 am

Johnny Rythmn wrote:That's like asking me to choose between cancer and aids!

Words of wisdom.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
But if it was like "choose or your family dies"
Then it would be Eng''''' Eng''''' Eng'''''.
It's no good, I just can't say it. :old:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:14 pm

No comparison - I hate England a thousand times more than Swansea.

I despise everything about England; the way they play, their moronic fans, the GSTQ anthem, their St Georges'/union flags, their media, Wembley, and their lack of respect for other footballing nations. In fact I can't think of anything good about England. And most of all I hate it when Welsh people say 'we' won/drew/lost when they mean England! Welsh people, usually rugby types, supporting England really do my head in. I just can't understand it.

I don't hate individual people from England and have several English friends but I just can't stomach their football team.

Whereas at least Swansea are Welsh, and we don't have them thrust down our throats 24/7.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:23 pm

England. jacks never

Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:13 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:No comparison - I hate England a thousand times more than Swansea.

I despise everything about England; the way they play, their moronic fans, the GSTQ anthem, their St Georges'/union flags, their media, Wembley, and their lack of respect for other footballing nations. In fact I can't think of anything good about England. And most of all I hate it when Welsh people say 'we' won/drew/lost when they mean England! Welsh people, usually rugby types, supporting England really do my head in. I just can't understand it.

I don't hate individual people from England and have several English friends but I just can't stomach their football team.

Whereas at least Swansea are Welsh, and we don't have them thrust down our throats 24/7.

swansea dont act very welsh do they

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:04 pm

ENGLAND. I hate jacks!

Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:23 am

100% England. Hate the fecking jacks with a passion and I would also support England above Newport County, as their fans are complete tossers, barring the odd exception.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Ingurland any day of the week over our 6 fingered couusins :lol:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 pm

england, i could never support the gypo's i'd never be able to live with myself the guilt would kill me.

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Think I'd rather cut my balls off, dip them in vinegar then handfeed them to a crocodile to be honest.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:09 pm

As someone who has lived in both places I feel very qualified to talk on this subject. Without a shadow of a doubt I would rather support England than Swansea.

I have never had someone in England have a pop me seriously just because I am from Wales whereas in Swansea I was called a Cardiff c***/w*****/t*** etc far more often. Swansea hate Cardiff and not just the football team but the place itself, when I mentioned things I’ve had said to me down there, never did I give them any indication I was a CCFC fan, all they could tell was that because I had a Cardiff accent I must be a c*** – I have seen the hatred down there and though I don’t hate them myself (don’t see the point) I hope their club fails at everything it ever attempts.

On the day of our playoff final I had numerous texts from fans of other clubs wishing us good luck and after saying unlucky we lost etc etc. I also had 2 texts before the game saying I hope you get stuffed and then about 9 texts after the game gloating etc. I'll leave you to work out which texts were sent by English people and which by Jacks

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:05 pm

I thought swansea was england was the same, so im confused now :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

If they were different, I would go for England over the caravan dwelling gypos. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: