Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: the cardiff pretend gangsters

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 pm

hardcore bra :roll:

low life areas like these either need to be nuked, or a massive fence around them, breeding grounds for chav wankers

Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Ben wrote:hardcore bra :roll:

low life areas like these either need to be nuked, or a massive fence around them, breeding grounds for chav wankers

Or find them and MAKE them do national service...They would soon think twice about it.. Anybody caught carrying a knife should also be made to work at a hospital and see the damage first hand that they do when they stab somebody.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:24 pm

CUNTS THE LOT OF THEM-VERY PATHETIC :evil:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm from one of those low-life areas. Not all of us grow up to be wannabe brap braps :roll:

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 pm

Dafydd wrote:

I'm from one of those low-life areas. Not all of us grow up to be wannabe brap braps :roll:

im from one as well and i agree, not all teenagers are the same.

Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:14 pm

dafydd what a load of bollocks that is

east cardiff we are here woah woah .............

Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:51 pm

Didn't they make a film about the Ely Crew? I think Dai the Silas called a meeting of all the Cardiff gangs to unite and take over Cardiff. Tragically, Dai the Silas was shot by the Egg Chasing Boyz. The Ely Crew received the blame. a message was sent out to all the gangs to track down the Ely Crew. Potentially one of the nastiest was with the Grange Albion Crew who came dressed up and equipped with baseball bats. Heroically, the Ely Boyz managed to make it to Barry Island beach after many a scuffle with rival gangs. Justice was then served and the Ely Crew were exonerated.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 am

Eddie May wrote:look at these cardiff hard guys lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUdamKtAkM

There's always been youth gangs in Cardiff.

The only thing that has changed is the music and the weapons of choice

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:37 pm

They are just a bunch of pricks if you ask me.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:00 pm

mike wrote:They are just a bunch of pricks if you ask me.

Oh yes.............a right bunch of feckin turdheads......good kicking they need!!!

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:39 pm

mike wrote:They are just a bunch of pricks if you ask me.

Ya dead right mate.

Pricks with guns and knives it's only a matter of time before someone gets killed. Probably an innocent passer by seeing as the silly cunts can't even hold the gun properly. :twisted: