Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AAMB-THE MATCH..................

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Was a good laugh fair play..Was good to meet everybody can't wait until the match next week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

yeah same here m8, nice to meeting you all!!

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

PHOTOS HERE FROM TONIGHT...REALLY GOOD :D
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16374

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:36 pm

well win :D .. just tell that to ben before the game :D

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Enjoyed tonight much more, Got to know you more and the talkign and passing was spot on. Will be a pleasure to play in that back 4 although am hoping for a run further up field later on in the game think theirs still some pace in these legs on mine :lol:

Serious think we have a solid outfit for next week looking forward to it.

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: much better today mate, you'll be a rock at the back and good vision :ayatollah: we'll do it easy! ohhh hang on i sound like england now lol

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 pm

FISH. wrote:
Don't trust Jon Candy, he was spying for ccmb :lol:

:lol:

Nah, I've got the AAMB FC bug now, behind you all the way! :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:52 pm

joncandy wrote:
FISH. wrote:
Don't trust Jon Candy, he was spying for ccmb :lol:

:lol:

Nah, I've got the AAMB FC bug now, behind you all the way! :ayatollah:

Hey JC CCMB want you to take photos of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:30 pm

I drove past earlier today, and it seemed a few had turned up..

I would offer my services as centre-half, no one would get past me with their legs intact.

However, I have damaged my foot this week and would be no good to anyone

I did spot someone over there that I recognised, and I'm sure he's going to play goalkeeper, so I'm actually going to tip the CCMB team to win

off the CCMB
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
they dont know about super keeper then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:03 am

Really pleased to see this is going well. Gutted I've not managed to make a session yet but I'll offer my services for the match if needed and if it's not needed I'll certainly come along. When is the match planned for again and what time?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks Zabier....we do have a definate 11 but are looking for subs i know chippy, milly, flynn & mr davies have said they may turn up for the game but more the merrier i say...aslo i will be collecting £2 off everyone who turns up even supporters if you dont mind as this will go towards the ref plus t-shirt for the raffle :ayatollah:

The game is next Wed 30th June 6.30pm with a possible 6.45 kick off and its at The Marl in Grangetown.....bring loads of support as its gonna be a good laugh & a good game especially with who we got in our team ;) :ayatollah:

A message to all would you like me to bring water & oranges for all of you for half-time?????? let me know ok

Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:56 am

If you have enough that's fine. I'll definitely come and support the boys then. :ayatollah:

I'll check the day before to see if you need any subs and I'll bring my boots just in case.

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Hey guys its owen, only just signed onto the board, we still meeting at victoria park next wednesday before the game?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Raul1989 wrote:Hey guys its owen, only just signed onto the board, we still meeting at victoria park next wednesday before the game?

Hi Owen :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Not Victoria park...Ninian park in the street opp where we played last night...do you know it? :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

Ah right ok, ye i know the street, what time?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:07 pm

6pm and dont forget to bring £2 with you............also i am supplying you all with bottles of water & oranges for half time so just bring ur kit and urself ok :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Ok no prob, brill! We still going with blue city shirts?

Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Raul1989 wrote:Ok no prob, brill! We still going with blue city shirts?

Yes we are in blue & CCMB are in red :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Ok cool :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 pm

apparently only 9 turned up for there training tonight

i suppose that's better than 5 :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm

owen boy im liking the user name :ayatollah: raul :D

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Have you all seen the photos that JC took?????????????????????

Also MOZZER1 been talking to ur bro on fb.....hes my friend on there.....but hes a CCMB supporter :evil: and might be coming down next week :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:13 pm

aye hughsey jon candy as even put them on there board now for a wind up :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:aye hughsey jon candy as even put them on there board now for a wind up :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 pm

i have just been dared by wiggy off Real Radio to organise a footie team to play agianst the boys at Real.....who's up for it? And its all for charity of course......maybe even a charity dance afterwards too ;) :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:32 pm

hughesygirl wrote:i have just been dared by wiggy off Real Radio to organise a footie team to play agianst the boys at Real.....who's up for it? And its all for charity of course......maybe even a charity dance afterwards too ;) :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 pm

samdm94 wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:i have just been dared by wiggy off Real Radio to organise a footie team to play agianst the boys at Real.....who's up for it? And its all for charity of course......maybe even a charity dance afterwards too ;) :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Thank sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: loads on fb have said yes too...mainly our boys from AAMB so watch & see 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:39 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

Thank sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah: loads on fb have said yes too...mainly our boys from AAMB so watch & see 8-) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'll play I'm from the CCMB Can play right across the midfield or A Right or Left back

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 pm

I'll play I'm from the CCMB Can play right across the midfield or A Right or Left back[/quote]

Thanks Danny :)

im trying to get wiggy to get Leighton James playing too ;) :lol: :lol:
Also Real Radio want some charity money to go towards Ty Hafan...which sounds good to me :ayatollah:

Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm

hughesygirl wrote:I'll play I'm from the CCMB Can play right across the midfield or A Right or Left back

Thanks Danny :)

im trying to get wiggy to get Leighton James playing too ;) :lol: :lol:
Also Real Radio want some charity money to go towards Ty Hafan...which sounds good to me :ayatollah:[/quote]

Leighton james sure he'll get his leg broken if they do :lol:

Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Wayne Nash has asked me to set a date as this Charity Match has been pulled off :ayatollah:

Think Sunday would be a better day as we would get more people involved, also Damon Searle has agreed to be one of the teams Managers aslo he would play too :D :ayatollah:

Give me ya dates please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: