Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: AAMB-THE MATCH..................

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

The Welshgirl wrote:Where's the match Jayne?

wigs

iTS GOING TO BE wed 30th June 6.30pm AT The Marl in Grangetown next to the leisure centre, not far from clive road...do you know it?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Think so who's ref?! :P

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:06 pm

The Welshgirl wrote:Think so who's ref?! :P

Not sure yet......i have to go through all the threads to check as im sure someone put there name down....why is that?

Also noticed you just put ur name down on CCMB whats going on? 8-)

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:08 pm

I can get a Sunday League ref but he will cost us £20 if we want to split that between the two teams but he is a proper ref. :old:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16178 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:03 pm

Looks like CCMB Are having 2 training sessions this week...Tues & Thurs 7pm at Jubilee Park.....may well have a sneak preview anyone up 4 it? 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... 6c7a4b17b7

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:15 am

where is it ?? :ayatollah:

Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:53 am

bennieccfc wrote:where is it ?? :ayatollah:

The ground between CCS & Old ninian fc :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Ok everyone i have just sent an email to Wayne Nash regarding our charity football match!

I have asked for our 2 teams to be able to play at the Ground they have at the Athletics Stadium, which there would be a fee but that will be money to go for the charity, also i will buy a CCFC Home Shirt & hopefully we can get it signed by all the players and then raffle it, also i have asked if possible we could have 2 of the city boys to pretend to be the 2 teams managers for the game just to make it more fun of course and i have suggested that if the team who wins could they possible play the city boys........hhhmmm wait & see on that one eh!

Also not sure if you would all like this but i have asked whether it be on the day or Fans day possible having a day where the children could be involved and do a penalty shoot out using one of there players as a goalie!!!!

Hope you like my suggestions, but if you do have anymore ideas then please can you let me know :ayatollah:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16301

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:13 pm

anyone going by car? need a lift , can get to tesco western av? my car is in the garage :(

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Ben wrote:anyone going by car? need a lift , can get to tesco western av? my car is in the garage :(

Why dont you pm roberts1927 as he coming from caerphilly so would probably come via that way Ben???

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:31 pm

yer ill be driving if people need to be picked up from various areas it wont be a problem as long as its not too far out of the way. fish was saying about a lift but hasnt mentioned anything this week

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:42 pm

pm'd you mate, thanks hughesy

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Ben wrote:pm'd you mate, thanks hughesy

ur welcome Ben :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Can you all please confirm next weeks game on the new thread. thank you all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Thank you all again for turning up tonight also great to see you new faces :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dobbin, Hughesybloke, Ben, Mozzer1, Rymney Blue, Sam, CCFC1990, Owen, Roberts1927,Billyako, SplottBluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also thanks to Joncandy & His lovely Girlfriend Becky for taking photo's :D also Canna_g for turning up even though he is injured, (hope ur ankle gets better soon) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GAME NEXT WEEK 6.30pm @The Marl, Grangetown, Meeting in Sloper Road at 6pm if anyone doesnt know how to get to Grangetown :ayatollah:
Also please do not forget to bring £2 each as we are having a proper Ref ;) :lol:

Canna_g has allready paid :D

Thanks Again everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

hughesygirl wrote:Thank you all again for turning up tonight also great to see you new faces :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Dobbin, Hughesybloke, Ben, Mozzer1, Rymney Blue, Sam, CCFC1990, Owen, Roberts1927,Billyako, SplottBluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Also thanks to Joncandy & His lovely Girlfriend Becky for taking photo's :D also Canna_g for turning up even though he is injured, (hope ur ankle gets better soon) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

GAME NEXT WEEK 6.30pm @The Marl, Grangetown, Meeting in Sloper Road at 6pm if anyone doesnt know how to get to Grangetown :ayatollah:
Also please do not forget to bring £2 each as we are having a proper Ref ;) :lol:

Canna_g has allready paid :D

Thanks Again everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Don't trust Jon Candy, he was spying for ccmb :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:57 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he said that to us and also said he was gonna tell CCMB how good our side were ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:23 pm

enjoyed that tonight . feel a bit a fitter this week -lol

i reckon our back 5 is solid after tonights session . not much will get past them next week !

dobbin is doing a grand job organising the troops ahead of next week encounter with ccmb

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Was a good laugh fair play..Was good to meet everybody can't wait until the match next week :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Please can all AAMB wear blue next week for the game as i am getting CCMB to wear red :D

If you have not got a blue shirt (then shame on you!!! :lol: ) let me know perhaps we can help each other out ok :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:32 pm

I think i've got a blue shirt somewhere.. :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:36 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I think i've got a blue shirt somewhere.. :ayatollah:

I hope you have :o :lol: any problems just give us shout ok :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:39 pm

I've just convinced my old man to give he shirt :ayatollah:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:40 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I've just convinced my old man to give he shirt :ayatollah:

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy well done daddy ccfc1990 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I just had a look on ccmb too see if jon posted on there, he didnt but i worringly found a post which had someone saying they were 21 and the oldest in the squad :shock:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:46 pm

FISH. wrote:I just had a look on ccmb too see if jon posted on there, he didnt but i worringly found a post which had someone saying they were 21 and the oldest in the squad :shock:

Yeah i know i read it and told them all tonight...but the boys in our team think there more pro than them ;) :lol:

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 pm

The youngest is like 16years old..

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:20 pm

fair play was a great game :) :ayatollah: cant wait for the match now, I should get people to sponsor me to get a hatrick :D all the money will go to charity :D obviously ... infact how about we do something like that :) sponsor people and who scores the first goal etc... gets a prize and the money goes to charity ?? :D

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:25 pm

someone did spy on us................."I drove past earlier today, and it seemed a few had turned up..

I would offer my services as centre-half, no one would get past me with their legs intact.

However, I have damaged my foot this week and would be no good to anyone

I did spot someone over there that I recognised, and I'm sure he's going to play goalkeeper, so I'm actually going to tip the CCMB team to win"

nahhhhhh no way is it guys? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: